Clemson is in shambles; fans want Dabo fired

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Nalt, that’s purely emotion coming from jilted Bama fans. Dabo beat us therefore he’s not one of “us.”

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
As I said, most Bama fans (at least those I've talked with) no longer want him. I for one would rather the AD look elsewhere.
:bwahaha:

I have a wonderful feeling that Alabama is going to completely crash and burn when Saban leaves, and the rest of us are going to enjoy every minute of it. I know I am. I hope they never win another damn game.

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
:bwahaha:

I have a wonderful feeling that Alabama is going to completely crash and burn when Saban leaves, and the rest of us are going to enjoy every minute of it. I know I am. I hope they never win another damn game.
Well it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that when Saban retires/quits/gets fired/dies that our program will likely struggle mightily. The fact that you pointed it out proves my statement too...

Oh, and I couldn't care less what you hope or how you feel about Bama. But you go right on telling yourself that I do if that makes you feel better. :thumbup:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Well it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that when Saban retires/quits/gets fired/dies that our program will likely struggle mightily. The fact that you pointed it out proves my statement too...

Oh, and I couldn't care less what you hope or how you feel about Bama. But you go right on telling yourself that I do if that makes you feel better. :thumbup:
It's my board and you're a guest, but thanks for letting me know what I can post.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

My, my, my.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I’m still trying to make sense of the average Bama fan not wanting Dabo back home while resigning themselves to the idea of a severe drought when Saban rides off into the I-20 sunset.

Is this the definition of a planned pity party?

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I’m still trying to make sense of the average Bama fan not wanting Dabo back home while resigning themselves to the idea of a severe drought when Saban rides off into the I-20 sunset.

Is this the definition of a planned pity party?
Jilted lovers

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Kiffy time!!!!

They’ll go back to the Bama well.

Mike Shula
Keith McCants
Ray Perkins, RIP
Stallings at age 85
Namath
Mike “Ride ‘Em” Price

I’m sure there’s a gem in there somewhere.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
They’ll go back to the Bama well.

Mike Shula
Keith McCants
Ray Perkins, RIP
Stallings at age 85
Namath
Mike “Ride ‘Em” Price

I’m sure there’s a gem in there somewhere.
Mike Price Jr?

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I'd take Dabo in a NY minute. And so would Bama. And he'd go to Bama and follow Saban no problem because the infrastructure is in place already and the commitment from the administration is there to continue to win championships. Just like the commitment and infrastructure he built at Clemson that has made them perennial front runners and top recruiters. Dabo would NEVER go to a place like Florida because he wouldn't have the carte blanche he needs to build the kind of program he did at Clemson.

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
It's my board and you're a guest, but thanks for letting me know what I can post.
You really aren't that bright are you? I know that it is your board. And I didn't say anything at all about letting you know what you can post. Find yourself a 3rd grader to read my post to you again and I'm sure they would be happy to explain what it actually said. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb