Clemson is in shambles; fans want Dabo fired

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
You really aren't that bright are you? I know that it is your board. And I didn't say anything at all about letting you know what you can post. Find yourself a 3rd grader to read my post to you again and I'm sure they would be happy to explain what it actually said. ;)

Ooooooh.......:owned:.........:bananaburn:.........:spank:........:zambo:

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
I'd take Dabo in a NY minute. And so would Bama. And he'd go to Bama and follow Saban no problem because the infrastructure is in place already and the commitment from the administration is there to continue to win championships. Just like the commitment and infrastructure he built at Clemson that has made them perennial front runners and top recruiters. Dabo would NEVER go to a place like Florida because he wouldn't have the carte blanche he needs to build the kind of program he did at Clemson.
Even so there's no direction to take the program but down. Not saying he wouldn't take it but he would be a fool to do so. Once Saban is gone nobody stands in his way to win at Clemson.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
They oppressed his a$$ right into a 5 year 81 million dollar contract. I don't know how some of these guys tolerate the injustice.

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
They oppressed his a$$ right into a 5 year 81 million dollar contract. I don't know how some of these guys tolerate the injustice.
I think it's really a question of what they really mean by oppressed. Like asked if he is going to class. How did you pay for that 2500 chain, dude those are some kicking threads? It that pot I smell? So there is this white girl over at the UAA office right now saying you drugged and raped her? Wassup?
Stuff like that.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Can you win a Super Bowl with a guy that sits to pee? Urban is asking himself that very question.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
:bwahaha:

I have a wonderful feeling that Alabama is going to completely crash and burn when Saban leaves, and the rest of us are going to enjoy every minute of it. I know I am. I hope they never win another damn game.

The run they’ve had has been astounding, especially given the turnover in assistants. But the entropy dynamics get harder and harder to resist the longer he stays. The problem they have is that Saban is uniquely gifted for this place and time. He is irreplaceable. The likely scenario is Bowdenesque. He’ll hang on too long and they’ll chew up whoever follows, maybe 2-3 of them.

But, they also have insane support and tradition. Their turbulence will probably be more like Oklahoma’s or OSU’s. But look at USC, they’ve been a mess a long time now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator