maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Uh No.

Willy Korn
Kyle Parker

Both say hello.

Kyle Parker's second season was bad. His first season as a starter was better than Bryant. And I don't classify a guy that threw a total of 66 passes his entire career as a starter. In Parker's defense, that 2010 team was really bad. He has an excuse for his poor play. Bryant doesn't. This Clemson offense is loaded.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
jdz2pgs7s6ut1cmqxhis

'Nuff said.
Matt wood pee.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
Doesn't say Mullen contacted him. Just says that he's been in contact with Florida. He probably initiated the contact. He only has 1 year of eligibility left. That doesn't do a whole lot for Mullen at this point.

I am with you. I would take a two year guy that seems to be a high probability of winning the job. A one year guy probably muddle the position for another year.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Is he a graduate? I've never seen that mentioned yet. If he isn't a graduate, he sits a year.

The only way this helps at all is if it convinces Giraffe and Trash to go someplace that doesn't run the option. It's a bit like 2005 waiting til 2007 to actually see the real offense, but with QBs that are 1/10 as talented as Chris Leak.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Is he a graduate? I've never seen that mentioned yet. If he isn't a graduate, he sits a year.

The only way this helps at all is if it convinces Giraffe and Trash to go someplace that doesn't run the option. It's a bit like 2005 waiting til 2007 to actually see the real offense, but with QBs that are 1/10 as talented as Chris Leak.
Graduate student.

leogator

May 5, 2018
I am with you. I would take a two year guy that seems to be a high probability of winning the job. A one year guy probably muddle the position for another year.
He's going to keep the seat warm for Fields who will go to JUCO for a year and then transfers in.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
The fact that he can run and pass and is perfect for Mullen's system?

So Fields is better for or at least equal for Mullen's system as Smith or Tebow or Prescott. That is a pretty big claim. Excuse me if I think that is not yet an established fact.

leogator

May 5, 2018
So Fields is better for or at least equal for Mullen's system as Smith or Tebow or Prescott. That is a pretty big claim. Excuse me if I think that is not yet an established fact.
Of course it is not. But a man can dream and hope. That's all we have left right now.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
So tired of being the type of program that dreams about other teams 2nd or 3rd string Qbs and LBs.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014

How did you draw that conclusion? The question you should be asking is whether Fields (if he suddenly and magically became available) is better than any QB CURRENTLY on our roster.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Well, there’s a few possibilities...

A. You think I’m hilarious.
B. Your extremely benevolent because you’re amused that I think I’m hilarious.
C. You haven’t banned donkey, trex or ava, so I’m WAY inside the boundaries.
D. Despite the age and height difference, you know good and well the beat down I could inflict on you.
E. B, C and D.

Edit: can’t believe I didn’t include this choice the first time - I’ll tell your MOM!
The answer is D.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb