Clemson QB to transfer to Missouri

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I honestly don't care. He would have been a slight upgrade at the risk of team chemistry. Don't get me wrong. I'd have been happy if he wanted to come here, but I'm not going to lose sleep over his decision.

Good luck in West Bumphuck, Kelly.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I wanted kelly Bryant because he's a good runner and a good fit for our offense. I'm not worried about him in an offense that's gonna ask him to beat us with his arm.

Daryl

Lifetime Member
Nov 11, 2017
Didnt want him but hes a dumbass going to the worst fit of the teams after him

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Didnt want him but hes a dumbass going to the worst fit of the teams after him
Dooley's offense isn't geared to the run. I guess we'll see if he can take advantage of Bryant's strengths. Bryant didn't lose the job at Clemson because of his running ability.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I know that...but they lack talent. They'll lose 6 to 8 games next year and struggle. He could have chosen an easier path and a team w/ a better roster. Hell, Missouri would have been a good landing spot (or even Auburn).
When you are down by several scores and the defense is playing prevent, or prevent w scrubs, is a great time to put of numbers.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Why are we allowed to have stupid twenty page threads about every damn transfer QB on the planet but actual soon to be gators get stuck in the conglomerate recruiting thread?

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014

Damn, much better choice than Arkansas (for him....not for us). We tend to get blown out by Missouri on the reg. I hate seeing them get a QB of his quality. We travel there next year (but it's not like we have a home field advantage when they play us in Gainesville). They actually have a winning record against us since joining the SEC...which is quite unbelievable.

Windy City Gator

Banned
BANNED
Oct 26, 2017
We'll make him look a Heisman candidate, Missouri curse is real

Since moving to Chicago a few years ago, I have been to Columbia twice and both times we got spanked. I would like to see the Gators win IN PERSON for a change when I go to the game next November. I was excited now that Lock is no longer there as he owned us.....hope we have better luck with the transfer!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Guys, this is nothing about Locke. We definitely made him probably tens of millions of dollars but our pass defense sucked. if you could manage not to get sacked you can throw the ball at will at whomever is being covered by #29, #13, #12, # 33 or # 11.

We are just damn lucky we didn't play any more teams that had the slightest clue that the forward pass was legal.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Why are we allowed to have stupid twenty page threads about every damn transfer QB on the planet but actual soon to be gators get stuck in the conglomerate recruiting thread?
Instead of your constant complaining, why not START THREADS you think should be started?

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Instead of your constant complaining, why not START THREADS you think should be started?

And BTW, I’ll bet donkey’s previous complaints are probably responsible for derailing this thread... multiple times... making it even longer... so he can complain about it again later...

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
And BTW, I’ll bet donkey’s previous complaints are probably responsible for derailing this thread... multiple times... making it even longer... so he can complain about it again later...

Swonkey is never late with complaints.?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
This thread still sucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb