Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
giphy.gif

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
Well at least now everyone knows what it takes to beat bama. All it takes is a 19 yo freshman qb who good enough to start for 15 or 20 nfl teams right now.

All kidding aside after watching that beat down last night I think saban is lucky he didn't hit the sec 15 years before he did. I think spurrier's passing attack would have given him hell.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Faux Pelini is easily my favorite parody account on twitter. Read these tweets starting at the bottom going up :lol:

riYmW4K.jpg

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Bama did not play like the #2 team against the #1 team. Several other teams played Clemson tighter, even scared them. Glad Bama showed failure to dominate, or to even keep up. Does this activate other SEC coaches? Does it break Bama's chokehold on getting too many top recruits? - choke, choke, broke, broke.

But all occurring that is favoring UF now is certainly a high-tide that's swell. We should hope for the best for UF and the worst for our opponents. Great and new to UF = Florida has the HC that can really improve/develop any player we get: hallelujah!! Heck, Mullen will even improve Gator fans. Just watch.

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
Good for Dabo! He seems like a nice guy. He should send Spurrier a thank you card. If Spurrier hadn’t teased Dabo so much he may not have ever been motivated properly to reach this level.

So I start grad school tomorrow at Bama.... going to have to wade through a flood of tears to get to the sorority house today.

Definitely going to have an extra pop in my step today on campus. Wearing my Gator hat too... Make fun to Tebow crying.... jerks.
Congratulations, Misty! Keep us informed.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Well at least now everyone knows what it takes to beat bama. All it takes is a 19 yo freshman qb who good enough to start for 15 or 20 nfl teams right now.

All kidding aside after watching that beat down last night I think saban is lucky he didn't hit the sec 15 years before he did. I think spurrier's passing attack would have given him hell.

In ‘01 Spurrier and Grossman did.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Wait:

I thought Bama had the Best Facilities?

I thought Bama had the Best Coaching Staff?

I thought Bama had the Best Players?

I thought Saban had the Best System and was unbeatable?

Can you say, "SPANKED"?

It's why they play the GAME!

leogator

May 5, 2018
Wait:

I thought Bama had the Best Facilities?

I thought Bama had the Best Coaching Staff?

I thought Bama had the Best Players?

I thought Saban had the Best System and was unbeatable?

Can you say, "SPANKED"?

It's why they play the GAME!

Yes they had all that but on this day an excellent QB, great receivers, a stout DL and OL, and great defensive plan played like champions.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Clemson played out of their minds and Bama looked like a team that expected to win just by showing up. The game was won in the trenches and Clemson was dominating those.

leogator

May 5, 2018
I thought Tua was the end all, be all of QBs?
He's a very good QB but Georgia showed that he sometimes, when pressured can be rattled into interceptions. I think he likes the long ball too much. He's their Grossman. Also Venables confused him by changing coverages at the last moment because he knew that Tua did a lot of pre-snap reads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.