Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Lot of tv commentators picking cocanes. :rolleyes:

Gators by a lot.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Network analysts have to hype the game as being either an upset in the making or a real close competitive game. They want the general fan to want to tune in and if people that are watching are being informed that a blowout is about to take place then interest will diminish. Or you could just have a bunch of dumb ass analysts. LOL

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Network analysts have to hype the game as being either an upset in the making or a real close competitive game. They want the general fan to want to tune in and if people that are watching are being informed that a blowout is about to take place then interest will diminish. Or you could just have a bunch of dumb ass analysts. LOL
False. People will tune in regardless. It’s the first game between P5 teams. CFB fans are ready for a taste of football. They just need the game to stay close so casual fans don’t bail at half.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Way too much sunshine pumping in this thread. ScUM ain’t gonna lay down. 28-24
Got the ole facepalm from @Swamp Donkey who said, “take the over, lay the points”

This schit is setting up exactly as I expected. This will be a long season and we’ll be debating to keep or fire Mullen.

YLGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 14, 2016
Yeah, that 14th ranked recruiting class won't help. I'd suggest we hold QB tryouts. Maybe we can find a Kurt Warner out there bagging groceries at Publix.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The key to this game is stopping the run. I don't think they'll be able to pass on us with their QB situation and our CB's. However our depth on d-line appears to be taking some major hits with injuries and possible suspensions. If we stop the run this game gets ugly for UM. If they can run on us they'll keep it closer than we all want. I fully expect Mullen's offensive scheme to be top notch and we'll put up points even if our o-line isn't amazing.

If we stop the run: 37-10 Gators
If we don't stop the run: 24-20 Gators

Congrats!

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I think Miami's defense gives us a hard time. I think they are a very good unit. I hope Franks does not do anything stupid. Just limit the turnovers and we win this game.

Florida 23
Miami 13

Very spot on.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Got the ole facepalm from @Swamp Donkey who said, “take the over, lay the points”

This schit is setting up exactly as I expected. This will be a long season and we’ll be debating to keep or fire Mullen.
I got suckered again, like I do every time they have one or two good offensive games.

My head knows this is what it will be under Mullinz run the option REGARDLESS and throw only a few times in the four quarter when we absolutely have to... but I fall for it every time.

Last edited:

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
I got suckered again, like I do every time they have one or two good offensive games.

My head knows this is what it will be under Mullinz run the option REGARDLESS and throw only a few times in the four quarter when we absolutely have to... but I fall for it every time.
Hmm... it’s almost like someone told you this exact thing... :lol:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Hmm... it’s almost like someone told you this exact thing... :lol:
fvkk off.

this was embarassing. the second worst P5 team we play and that.might be an imsult.to Vandy.

As always Mulkinz fvkks it up when he has a chance to change the perception of him as being low ceiling guy,has and a chance to change the perception around our team in recruiting.

He shows up and runs the option 40 times in 50 plays, standing on the sideline scratching his head saying this **** work when it was Percy and tebow.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
fvkk off.

this was embarassing. the second worst P5 team we play and that.might be an imsult.to Vandy.

As always Mulkinz fvkks it up when he has a chance to change the perception of him as being low ceiling guy,has and a chance to change the perception around our team in recruiting.

He shows up and runs the option 40 times in 50 plays, standing on the sideline scratching his head saying this **** work when it was Percy and tebow.
Your reaction is the only thing that’s embarrassing. It’s like watching a teenager not get their way. Sulking, whining, insulting, extreme overreactions... Get a hold of yourself.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Yeah, that 14th ranked recruiting class won't help.
Not a very good recruiter is he? Apparently neither he nor his multi million dollar DC are very good at it. I know it takes time but I don't feel that much will change under Mullen. He brought a staff of average recruiters so we will have average classes.

One DT in past two classes. The ONE they took in his first class transferred and was overrated. Trust the coaches? Meanwhile LSU is KILLING IT in the trenches. Georgia is stealing DTs from Florida and fsu has about 10 DL this cycle plus last cycle. WTF is wrong with our $6 million a year HC ? I like his on-field results last season but he still strikes me as a bit of a putz and his recruiting success tells me he's easily sold against by other staffs.

Academics and character issues don't seem to be something they vet during their mediocre recruiting process.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
fvkk off.
The post game perception to recruits would be that Diaz already has his team playing as well as Mullen. So are you going to look more closely at UF if you're from SFla and like Miami, fsu, georgia, Clemson or Bama? It's like he and his staff took the summer off. Glad we won but a big opportunity to make a statement was squandered. Now he'll ride with Franks the rest of the season and we likely see a transfer.

You can bet Spurrier is not impressed.

And what's with our lazy DC, can he please start recruiting ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.