Coach Cordell Landers

ergator920103

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I read a tweet from one of the UF "reporters" Friday that he was no longer on staff. This had been rumored for a while when he delivered ZERO of the West Coast kids.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
His Twitter page lists him as still with UF. And FTR, it's Cordell.

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
Is he a coach or an analyst. I ask this because, if you lose a coach this close to the season it usually means violations.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Someone posted this breakdown of the Florida Rivals blue chippers as of now:

Undecided - 23
FSU - 9
Miami - 7
Arkansas - 2
Oregon - 2
Clemson - 2
Georgia - 2
Florida - 1

They need someone who can actually assist with Florida it appears.

ergator920103

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
This was on Twitter Friday...Per Scott Harrell Corey Landers is no longer on the UF Staff. The California experiment is over.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I read a tweet from one of the UF "reporters" Friday that he was no longer on staff. This had been rumored for a while when he delivered ZERO of the West Coast kids.
I dont give a shyt about him delivering zero west coast kids, I care about him WASTING TIME in Cali.

Great move, I suspect.

Probably more need to go and this staff needs to understand they are on the clock.

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED TO SEE, Mullinz realizing the problem and reacting aggressively.

THIS IS GREAT NEWS!!!!

Some position coaches need upgrades too but firing the RC is a great start.

In the olden days, Fooley would have let him ride out his contract at least to save money. Or wait til after signing day because it takes less money to sign a replacement as they did with signing Jujuan Seider AFTER February (sacrificing another recruiting class).

We cant have all the top recruits saying they are heari g from Uga and Bammer all the time and they havent heard from us at all.

ergator920103

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I dont give a shyt about him delivering zero west coast kids, I xare about him WASTING TIME in Cali.

Great move I suspect.

Probably more need to go and this staff needs to understand they are on the clock.
I agree completely. We should NEVER waste time in CA. The Southeastern US has the BEST football recruits and the CA cannot compete. UF needs to own Florida and compete heavily in the rest of the Southeast.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED TO SEE, Mullinz realizing the problem and reacting aggressively.

THIS IS GREAT NEWS!!!!

Some position coaches need upgrades too but firing the RC is a great start.

In the olden days, Fooley would have let him ride out his contract at least to save money. Or wait til after signing day because it takes less money to sign a replacement as they did with signing Jujuan Seider AFTER February (sacrificing another recruiting class).

We cant have all the top recruits saying they are heari g from Uga and Bammer all the time and they havent heard from us at all.
3 posts in a row... someone is excited. I’m glad he’s shaking up the recruiting staff but upgrading a guy like Knox would be even better.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Who? Never heard of him not that it matters. Any relation to Ann Landers?

Defend the Swamp

Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2018

THIS IS GREAT NEWS!!!!

This is probably the best news I’ve heard since the Savage reports.
It tells me DM not only can but, is willing to, make immediate adjustments.
I equate this to in-game adjustments...not waiting to see the game film and try something new against the same foe next year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.