Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
This is what he took:

pGNC1-11157431dt.jpg

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I was kinda hoping Mac would keep this quiet until we signed a graduate transfer....Most guys won't come now knowing their only going to be playing half a season.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
I was kinda hoping Mac would keep this quiet until we signed a graduate transfer....Most guys won't come now knowing their only going to be playing half a season.

What graduate transfer? Which one? Name him. Quit talking out of your ass.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We don't need no stinking QB, we've got ourselves a Kicker now. We can win with Treon after all.

Blacklabgator

Lurking Member
Lifetime Member
Jul 7, 2014
Wonder how many people would take up for him if he was the starter on another team.
He cheated. Got caught and screwed the team. And I still say he doesn't take another snap as a starter.
The one thing I noticed was Mac saying when "he" was going to allow Will back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
We don't need no stinking QB, we've got ourselves a Kicker now. We can win with Treon after all.
I think with an improved OL (giving all those guys a year together in the system and a year in the weightroom), 2 power backs coming to add to the stable, and a kicker, we are in much better position even if Del Rio, Franks, or whomever doesn't look great.

Last edited:

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
What graduate transfer? Which one? Name him. Quit talking out of your ass.
Unless I missed something I thought Towles and the ex-OU QB were both looking to transfer? Not sure if UK would let Towles go to another SEC school but I'd prefer to have one of them here in case Del Rio is not up to task....

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Shame Wobble doesn't post anymore. He would be approaching 100,000 posts by now.

And I highly recommend reading Pasty's posts :lol:.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Wonder how many people would take up for him if he was the starter on another team. He cheated. Got caught and screwed the team. And I still say he doesn't take another snap as a starter.
Ouch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.