Coach Ron English describes losing a recruit to an LSU bag man while at Meatchicken

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I’m not going to tell you what he said. Bo said a lot of stuff, and Bo was so mad. He was mad. Bo heard about it… Bo was mad....It wasn’t no fake mad. He was mad, and he made some statements that came true. He made some statements that came true… let me just put it like that.”

Oh yeah, I can hear old Bo now: "I tell you what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna ring the neck of that sonnovabich, that's what I'm gonna do!! And if I don't get to that by next fall, I'll die of a massive heart attack right before the Ohio State game in nine months. You mark my words!"

leogator

May 5, 2018
I’m not going to tell you what he said. Bo said a lot of stuff, and Bo was so mad. He was mad. Bo heard about it… Bo was mad....It wasn’t no fake mad. He was mad, and he made some statements that came true. He made some statements that came true… let me just put it like that.”

Oh yeah, I can hear old Bo now: "I tell you what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna ring the neck of that sonnovabich, that's what I'm gonna do!! And if I don't get to that by next fall, I'll die of a massive heart attack right before the Ohio State game in nine months. You mark my words!"
I think that he used a lot more f-words, like every other word was an f-word.

I think UF recruited Jai Eugene pretty vigorously. He played in 41 games and started in 12. High 4* that did not play up to his ranking.

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
hqdefault.jpg

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
I keep getting the impression Ron English isn't one of the board's favorite coaches..lol.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Mom!

Anyone who didn’t know this has been going on has been sleeping at the switch!

I believe this may be a record....... This post was so bad that a lurker, who has 1 post since 2015, mustered up enough moxie to give me a dislike........... Strangely, I feel honored!

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
I believe this may be a record....... This post was so bad that a lurker, who has 1 post since 2015, mustered up enough moxie to give me a dislike........... Strangely, I feel honored!

Check out his one post. It puts Corch’s finger wagging to shame. Corch would sprain a knuckle going this far (quote privileges for the thread are removed):

Lurked for ages GSMB to here... usually out of boredom and hoping to find some nugget of wisdom or news that doesn't show up on /r/FloridaGators.

It seems like you have a group of the same people that have developed their little shtick, and can't seem to let it go. Maybe it got a few laughs the first couple times, so they repeat it. Honestly this is the biggest factor that prevents me from visiting more and contributing. Examples: changing a coaches name (Muscramp, Chump, etc) ad nauseum, or making fun of our coaches teeth... Being an odd zealot for a certain player (Trask, Pinero, etc). That was all annoying, but tolerable. Now the shtick has devolved to just being doom-and-gloom. UF has legit successes that should be lauded, and people crap all over it - not because they really believe it, but because its their little "routine" that they've become identified with.

Anyways, you asked.

That’s quite a first and last post.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.