Coaches getting axed begins

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Would seem to be easier to slide around into different OC gigs than to deal with all the HC stuff. Especially if you're even decent. Except for Nuss.
Well you did say “if you’re even decent.” By definition that would exclude Nuss.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
From footballscoop:

Georgia: Source tells FootballScoop the candidates for Georgia’s defensive backs job include LSU’s Corey Raymond, Florida’s Charlton Warren and two other college defensive backs guys, who both have NFL coaching experience as well. Stay tuned….
Dang

Buckman2000

Oct 1, 2016
How convenient, Georgia source says this while Elam is on campus. This is rather desperate coming from them. I doubt he has any interest. Just a ploy to get Elam to go their way. Dirty bastards...they wonder why I say F@CK EVERYTHING GEORGIA

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@alexmarvez: Source tells me George Warhop (offensive line) and Tim Walton (defensive backs) expected to join @jaguars coaching staff

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Gotta give Matt Luke credit for his off-season hires. He has two former P5 head coaches as coordinators (Mike MacIntyre as DC and Rich Rod as OC)....plus Rich Rod is bringing one of his top assistants. Question: Can Matt Corral run the offense?

Must be nice to be at a school not completely scared ****less to actually pay assistants.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Torrian Gray is available. It would be nice to get him back and he was at Vatech with Grantham.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
FAU: Former Louisville offensive line coach Mike Summers is joining Lane Kiffin’s staff to coach the offensive line

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Torrian Gray is available. It would be nice to get him back and he was at Vatech with Grantham.

Rumors about him heading to an NFL team, waiting to see which one. He's a great DB coach, can't believe the Redskins cut him loose (there was some discontent on the Skins D this year and the DC and Gray were made the scapegoats - overall they were a good D the first half of the year then fell off).

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
FAU: Former Louisville offensive line coach Mike Summers is joining Lane Kiffin’s staff to coach the offensive line
How do these underachievers keep getting jobs? I haven't been around football since longer that I care to say but I guarantee you if I see some dumbass kid do the same sorry sh!t for the 8th time he's going to the bench....

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
How do these underachievers keep getting jobs? I haven't been around football since longer that I care to say but I guarantee you if I see some dumbass kid do the same sorry sh!t for the 8th time he's going to the bench....

Summers and kiffy were together on the usc staff, correct? Probably a comfort level there.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members