Coaches Poll - No love… yet

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Born2beagator said:
I just want to be out of the drop down menu on espn's score site. You should never have to go to the drop down menu in scores to find the gators
This

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Homer J;n44826 said:
Bama drops after blanking a D1 apponent and fsu stays #1 after a 37-12 beating of a 1AA opponent. I don't get it.

Oregon got the big win and people are still thinking about WV giving them problems. FSU will probably get the benefit of the doubt until they lose kind of like us in 2009 even when the offense was sputtering against the good SEC defenses.

8802Gator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I didnt think we would crack the polls. We gotta prove against a team with a pulse ( which I think we will ).FSU is gonna lose at some point this year. Jameis sprays the field with balls, especially if you can pressure him. He lost his get out of jail free card in Benjamin who saved their ass on so many 3rd and longs last year it was ridiculous. Get pressure on Jameis and dont let rashad greene turn shorties into long plays and you can shut fsu down. Their defense doesnt scare anybody.

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Louisville or BYU should definitely be in the top 25 instead of Nebraska. In our case, big win against a patsy and nobody ahead of us lost. Play well and we'll get there.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
If we get ranked respect prior to the Bama game that will show the nefarious influence of TV money.

kepler

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
We got a long way to go in regard to the polls. They left us no room for errors, or more correctly we left no room by bombing last year.

G8RNGA

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
No doubt, the jury is still out on us and playing one MAC team isn't going to sway many votes.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
We'll be top ten if we beat bama. Ou is top 5 just for beating them last year

SavannahGator

Founding Member
Behind Enemy Lines
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Born2beagator;n44802 said:
I just want to be out of the drop down menu on espn's score site. You should never have to go to the drop down menu in scores to find the gators
Yup, that and that our score doesn't come up early in the scroll feed on TV because we're not in the Top 25. Even though Idaho would have been no better than EMU (well, maybe a bit better), only having one game instead of two has hurt this aspect of the season for us. Sure, we'd have been 2-0 against "cupcakes," but it would have looked better and may have gotten us in at 20 to 25

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
It will happen soon enough.

Gatorious

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Born2beagator said:
haha..yes sir. Let us get out of the 'other games' category.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
There should be no coaches poll or any poll until the middle of October.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator