Coaching Moves this Off-season

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@ClowESPN: Ohio State and Urban Meyer getting one of the top young defensive coaches in college football. Alex Grinch is leaving Washington State to join Ohio State's staff as co-defensive coordinator and 10th assistant. The move gets Grinch and his wife closer to their families in Ohio.

amber1

Sep 1, 2017
Tennessee will be having it's new head coach (Pruitt) , current DC at Alabama, coaching against Tennessee's NEW DC (Kevin Sheerer) current LB coach for Georgia. Now there's an inside possiblity of a great defensive battle. I would take the under on the scoring.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Tennessee will be having it's new head coach (Pruitt) , current DC at Alabama, coaching against Tennessee's NEW DC (Kevin Sheerer) current LB coach for Georgia. Now there's an inside possiblity of a great defensive battle. I would take the under on the scoring.

We don’t care.
:bart:

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@RossDellenger: NEWS: #LSU and OC Matt Canada are in the final stages of settlement talks to split.

The end is near.

The school and Canada are discussing a settlement on the $3.3M he's owed

http://bit.ly/2E9tNyW

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@BruceFeldmanCFB: Harlon Barnett was one of the more impressive coaches I've dealt with in 3 years doing TV games for FOX.. This year, he had a D that started SIX sophomores and one true freshman, and that group ranks No. 7 in the nation in total D. #FSU

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
@BruceFeldmanCFB: Harlon Barnett was one of the more impressive coaches I've dealt with in 3 years doing TV games for FOX.. This year, he had a D that started SIX sophomores and one true freshman, and that group ranks No. 7 in the nation in total D. #FSU

Have to admit, that is an impressive hire.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@DK_Thompson: I was told you were going to Tallahasse...never mind. Becoming the norm.

Good luck coach.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@BruceFeldmanCFB: SOURCE: #Michigan is hiring former #Arkansas OC Dan Enos, a former #MichiganState asst and ex #CMU head coach.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Missouri: Dallas Cowboys receivers coach Derek Dooley will be the new offensive coordinator at Missouri! The former Tennessee and Louisiana Tech head coach has never served as a offensive coordinator. At Missouri Dooley will also coach the quarterbacks…which to our knowledge he has never done before either. Oh boy… let’s do this!

@FootballScoop: I don’t believe Derek Dooley has ever been an offensive coordinator before. This is going to be something….

http://FootballScoop.com/The-Scoop

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Florida State: Michigan State co-defensive coordinator / defensive backs coach Harlon Barnett will be the new defensive coordinator at Florida State, according to Bruce Feldman. Barnett had been with Mark Dantonio since 2004. Pete Thamel reports Barnett will make nearly $1 million annually on a three-year deal.

South Carolina: Wide receivers coach Bryan McClendon has been promoted to offensive coordinator, and Alabama analyst / former Ole Miss co-offensive coordinator Dan Werner will join the staff as quarterbacks coach.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Tennessee: Texans head strength & conditioning coach Craig Fitzgerald has resigned to accept the head strength coach position at Tennessee.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Missouri: Dallas Cowboys receivers coach Derek Dooley will be the new offensive coordinator at Missouri! The former Tennessee and Louisiana Tech head coach has never served as a offensive coordinator. At Missouri Dooley will also coach the quarterbacks…which to our knowledge he has never done before either. Oh boy… let’s do this!

@FootballScoop: I don’t believe Derek Dooley has ever been an offensive coordinator before. This is going to be something….

http://FootballScoop.com/The-Scoop

This is just comical. Like having Nuss as your OC. Maybe Dooley will break out the gold colored pants.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator