Coaching Staff Updates: Robinson named linebackers coach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Recruiting camps and visits were always a crap show. 5 stars wondering around with no coaches talking to them. All a part of Hughes job. Buh bye

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
That's okay, this is who we got (Edit: I know it's a move up for Drew and that is not Lee's title, but..............).
DPvtry3UMAA3pJd.jpg:large
100% would rather be talking to her over Drew. She got a very pretty smile and seems friendly

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Hoping our latest coach 'add-ons' can sway guys in positions of need on these last campus visits.
Skip the transition. Go straight to transformation.

Durfish

Feed me!
Lifetime Member
Nov 13, 2017
I don't remember a time in recent years when I've been anticipating this much the changes to come. The extent of positive movement so far is very exciting. Hoping there's a good bit of openness from CDM and excitement shown by the players on the field in the spring (well, those who survive S&C season, anyway). Hell, we're even talking about a transition recruiting program that could make a HUGE splash in the coming weeks.

Put all of this together with the dumpster fires at TSOW and UT and we've got a pretty entertaining off-season.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Fsu fans seem excited about the hires, calling themselves HBCU
Their hires are god awful. Awful. Awfu awful awful. They hired two quality control coaches as position coaches with little to no experience. Their SC coach was also QC for the longest time and when he got the big role he sent 3 players to the hospital. This staff is worse than macs. No real ties to the south, no major experience. Their DC is the only hire thats ok.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Dude has been ASS!

Thanks for the insider info, Mari. I know many here don’t like Hughes, but it’s hard to know what’s real vs perceived. Granted, the dumpers have been more right than wrong over the past few years...

The bonus? We upgrade our recruiting coordinator while simultaneously dumping Hughes in fulmer’s lap. tinerc probably thinking they “stole” one of ours. Little do they know.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
and when he got the big role he sent 3 players to the hospital.
and got fired from the position for it by my understanding.

I know a few Noles and none of them are happy.
ditto. im in semilol territory and i dont know any that think the hires and recruiting are anything other than an epic facepalm. the celebrators are online extreme pumpers and others who dont know anything about the program, just casual fans that always say the same thing, "we're the best!"

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Thanks for the insider info, Mari. I know many here don’t like Hughes, but it’s hard to know what’s real vs perceived. Granted, the dumpers have been more right than wrong over the past few years...

The bonus? We upgrade our recruiting coordinator while simultaneously dumping Hughes in fulmer’s lap. tinerc probably thinking they “stole” one of ours. Little do they know.
You remember all the info leaking out on recruiting? Hughes was the one doing so! In other words Spiveys source is GONE :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb