College Football National Championship Game Thread

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
Everyone knows Saban Sucks Satan's Cock.... So All you "Panhandle Gators" who secretly wish they went to Alabama can Roll Tide all the way to hell.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I hope the final score is 3-0 and I don't care who wins. I hate them equally and I hate the color red. I hope they beat the livin' crap out of each other and it takes months for them to recover, if ever. Seriously, may they both rot in hell.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
What do we hate? We hate what is closest to us. What we see every day. That's UGA. There a rival. We play them every year. They still lead the damn series against us. There's a Florida-Georgia Football Rivalry wikipedia page but there isn't a Florida-Alabama Football Rivalry page. So you gotta to go with the closer of two evils. Root for UGA to lose more.

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Best case scenario - the crotchsniffers look better but lose in a highly controversial way that totally invalidates the elephant turds win (face it, they will claim the ‘ship regardless) but leaves the dwags furious that they should have won, but didn’t.

Any other scenario short of stadium collapse will be a bitter pill.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Why the hell would I care if Bama throws another trophy on top of the pile? It means nothing at this point.

On the flip side, UGA winning it all would be a catastrophe on a number of levels. I desperately want them to lose.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Why the hell would I care if Bama throws another trophy on top of the pile? It means nothing at this point.

On the flip side, UGA winning it all would be a catastrophe on a number of levels. I desperately want them to lose.
:exactly:

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Big questions for me:

Can Bama’s depleted front 7 control UGA’s running game?

Will Fromm wilt under this brightest spotlight & most intense pressure?

I’m going with the more experienced QB & HC, Bama 31-27.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Best case scenario - the crotchsniffers look better but lose in a highly controversial way that totally invalidates the elephant turds win (face it, they will claim the ‘ship regardless) but leaves the dwags furious that they should have won, but didn’t.

Any other scenario short of stadium collapse will be a bitter pill.
Bamma beats the snot out of them and wipes their collective faces in elephant dung. Leg Humpers realize they are, and always will be, a bag of crap. Satan ties Bear Bryant MNCs and, ego fulfilled, rides away into the sunset of retirement. UF hires Saban as an analyst.

I like my scenario better.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014

Post of the year! Ignore the fact we’re only 8 days in... it’s GOLD!

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
No team plays with a chip on their shoulder the way Bama does. They win 28-10. They will not blow Kirby out. Saban won’t allow it but they will control the game from the beginning. Im sure they talk about how writers think Georgia will over take them and theyll use it to motivate. For a team whos won 4 titles in 9 years they seem to constantly think everyone thinks they suck

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
85-3 bama.

Maybe the best overall possible outcome. The dogs are blown out, and even though Alabama gets another title, Saban and the tide have to forever live with the fact that the only points they gave up were to this guy.

58715bd01ee97.image.jpg

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Bamma beats the snot out of them and wipes their collective faces in elephant dung. Leg Humpers realize they are, and always will be, a bag of crap. Satan ties Bear Bryant MNCs and, ego fulfilled, rides away into the sunset of retirement. UF hires Saban as an analyst.

I like my scenario better.

In my scenario they both come out losers.

:box:

Mr. SEC

A Very Impatient Grown Up
BANNED
Aug 1, 2014
To win this game, Georgia is just going have to run the ball. Do what we do. Won't be easy. But nothing worthwhile ever is.

SC Gator

Sorta Kinda
Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Roll Tide.

They have won so much Im numb to them winning another. But can not stand the thought of UGA fans boasting about a title.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Really cheering for team asteroid if the refs can't pull it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator