College Football National Championship Game Thread

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
Plenty of upside to Bama winning. May be the reason Saban decides to retire which would be good for the SEC IMO. Dawg implosion which is always good. I think on a side note we will see a QB controversy if before this game is over. I don't think that Ugay O-line can hold up to Bama and Eason may have to come in and take the reigns and may actually perform better although not well enough to win. Call me crazy but if Saban hangs it up I see Dabo headed to Tuscaloosa.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Hope I'm wrong, but I think the Dawgs win this game. I see Hurts having a terrible game and UGA winning a close one. Ever since the Dawgs got in the playoffs, I was convinced this year would be a repeat of the disaster that was 2013, except this time our other hated rival would win it all. Damn I hope Saban can pull this off, and I hope Mullen can turn us around quick to be able to stop all this UGA momentum.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Worst case scenario, 13-2 and SEC Champs. I can live with it.

While it can't be argued that would be a very good year, making it all the way to the title game and losing SUCKS!!! I still remember the disappointment of the '95 Nebraska title game like it was yesterday. Luckily we have not made it to a title game and lost since, and I hope I never see us lose another title game again. Sometimes though, losing a big game like that provides motivation for the next year like it did for us in '96.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Plenty of upside to Bama winning. May be the reason Saban decides to retire which would be good for the SEC IMO. Dawg implosion which is always good. I think on a side note we will see a QB controversy if before this game is over. I don't think that Ugay O-line can hold up to Bama and Eason may have to come in and take the reigns and may actually perform better although not well enough to win. Call me crazy but if Saban hangs it up I see Dabo headed to Tuscaloosa.
That's not crazy. If saban leaves dabo is the first person bama is calling, that's fact. Not so sure he goes though.

ItsDookie87

...it's best to let him finish
BANNED
Sep 8, 2014
I hate bama but that's peanuts compared to leghumper hate. It would be worth watching if bama wins just to see the disappointment on the entire UGA team but I'm weary of doing that because I thought I was doing that when AU played the clowns a few years ago only to be up until 1 o'clock in the morning pissed the hell off.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Maybe the best overall possible outcome. The dogs are blown out, and even though Alabama gets another title, Saban and the tide have to forever live with the fact that the only points they gave up were to this guy.

58715bd01ee97.image.jpg
Everytime I see this guy I think of these...
slapshot.jpeg

MADGator

This space intentionally left blank
Jan 28, 2015
**** GEORGIA!!!

If the Dwags were playing the F'ing ISIS all-stars I would be cheering in Muslim-ese! Or whatever language they speak. No way no how do I root for a Dwag.

To hell, to hell, to hell with Georgia 'cuz we're from FLORIDA!!

(This public message gently brought to you by The Society To Eradicate All Dwags, Real Or Imagined, The University, The Students, All Alumni, Moronic Fans, And Anyone That Has Ever Thought It A Good Idea To Wear Red And Black.)

fischerwood

Wake me when we fix this mess
Sep 5, 2014
I wonder if Geogia schedules UCF in the near future...sorry a$$ leghumpers, ROLL TIDE, just for the hell of it, is it baseball season yet?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Worst case scenario, 13-2 and SEC Champs. I can live with it.
I can live with your state getting wiped out by tactical nuclear weapons.

It would be inconvenient to drive around but its a sacrifice we are willing to make.

Durfish

Feed me!
Lifetime Member
Nov 13, 2017
I can live with your state getting wiped out by tactical nuclear weapons.

It would be inconvenient to drive around but its a sacrifice we are willing to make.
Can we save Kings Bay? It's practically Jacksonville, and when I was stationed at the Naval Branch Health Clinic there, well, those ladies who worked in patient admin could flat out COOK for Friday potluck lunches!

As for the rest of the state....Lake Georgia.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
There is a couple Bama fans at work that have caused me an aberration.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Seeing red has caused me to come to my senses. Go Bama

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads