College football's top 25 quarterbacks entering the 2020 season

UFHealthGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 12, 2017
6. Kyle Trask, Florida (Sr.)
If you watched a Florida game last year, you’ve heard Kyle Trask’s story. The 2019 season marked the first time Trask was a starter for his team since his freshman year of high school. He took over the reins for Dan Mullen’s offense when Feleipe Franks was injured and played really well, throwing for 2,941 yards and 25 touchdowns while completing 67 percent of his throws. Trask thrived in the quick game and was able to spread the ball deftly to a deep collection of targets. Now a senior, Trask could be in line for a big leap forward in 2020.

College football's top 25 quarterbacks entering the 2020 season

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'm happy Trask is getting some National love, but looking at this list, more exposes the lost of quarterbacking talent that left in this past NFL draft.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I still can’t understand how Bo Nix makes this list at all

I rewatched our game against Auburn last year and if he was even an average passer we might have lost that game

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I still can’t understand how Bo Nix makes this list at all

I rewatched our game against Auburn last year and if he was even an average passer we might have lost that game

Bo Nix had a great 4th quarter against Oregon in the National Televised Opener, and was a solid qb at home (not good or great). If his name wasn't Nix and people didn't think of his daddy he wouldn't be on the list.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.