College GameDay

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Back in late 1990's and early 2000's I could not get enough of ESPIN GameDay. Then Fowler left and Desmond is just not a likeable dude. Herbstreit is a sellout phagit.

I agree that all the pregame (college and NFL) is just useless fluff. Now, as a 40 year old dude, I don't know how I even found GameDay interesting in my 30s.

I don’t even mind Desmond. Fowler was a huge loss. And that leaves Herbstreit(see cover2’s gif above) and way beyond his time, Corso. But nothing is as bad as the intro music. For a decade plus it’s been absolutely dreadful.

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014

Has anybody looked at the Vandy game? SEC network broadcast from Vandy to highlight the big time matchup with Wake and the stadium is half empty. Its only the players families and the annoying guy that always whistles at the vandy baseball games. What an absolute disgrace. wake is up 21-10 in the 2nd 1/4

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

Has anybody looked at the Vandy game? SEC network broadcast from Vandy to highlight the big time matchup with Wake and the stadium is half empty. Its only the players families and the annoying guy that always whistles at the vandy baseball games. What an absolute disgrace. wake is up 21-10 in the 2nd 1/4

It’s the smart move. Tessitore was always smarter.

LoyalGatorFan

Lifetime Member
Jul 10, 2019
1) Why wasn’t SEC Nation in Gainesville today anyway? How do you not host from the only top 20 matchup in the country? Instead you pick Wake and Vandy?

2) I second everything everybody has said about ESPN…it’s absolute garbage and they deserve every bad thing that happens to them after what they have pushed the last 4 years…did y’all see the guest picker they had last week? Jack Harlow? Apparently he’s a rapper…so awkward and cringe…he acted like he didn’t want to be there, had stupid reasons for making his picks, didn’t seem half interested in college football, and had no chemistry with the rest of the crew especially 87 year old Corso…Desmond is just a clown, Herbie went woke, and Corso needs to retire..

3) I know everything I mentioned above is null and void because I’m a white heterosexual Christian MAGA white supremacist

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
1) Why wasn’t SEC Nation in Gainesville today anyway? How do you not host from the only top 20 matchup in the country? Instead you pick Wake and Vandy?
How often does the SECN get a chance to visit an undefeated Vandy team? Usually never past Week 1.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Herbstreit is a complete fag.
Morgan Freeman Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
ESPN is The View of sports. Bunch of menstruating fuchsers sitting around bytching about this victim or that victim.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.