Colorado and Deion Sanders: Recruiting class going down the pooper

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Last I saw, Deion Sanders, cut 49 kids. And he’s not even giving them access to their highlight reels to go for other teams in the transfer portal.

He supposedly won’t even talk to any of the kids that were part of the original team. Only to the players he’s bringing on.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Sounds like things have changed.

With the amount of applauding here when players leave who weren't recruited by the former staff, the "WDWHA" and "He's just mad he's being passed by the incoming freshman, I'd think ya'll would see this as a solid move by Deion.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018

With the amount of applauding here when players leave who weren't recruited by the former staff, the "WDWHA" and "He's just mad he's being passed by the incoming freshman, I'd think ya'll would see this as a solid move by Deion.
Especially when you think about how bad that team was last year.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Didn't he straight up say he was taking like 150 kids and most would be cut completely for the roster? Stoupit kids!

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Especially when you think about how bad that team was last year.
It's not just the last staff.

Come On Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member

Yeah, but he isn't going to have enough players to field a team.

gatorev12

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018
This isn't so much a defense of Dion, but with restrictions on transferring being pretty much eliminated, it'll definitely start becoming more common since everyone knows and has seen bad examples of malcontent players not buying-in and wrecking a new coaching staff's work from the get-go. Better just show them the door before they do damage in the regular season.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Yeah, but he isn't going to have enough players to field a team.

It’s also his manner of doing it. He basically told the team that they were all going to get cut in his first team meeting(the Louis luggage speech). Unapologetically just acted like a tool from day one and this is a continuation of that.

All new coaches will make roster changes and nudge players out. But you have to be able to survive to get to to the new talent. There’s a balance he doesn’t seem to have. Probably the multiple missing toes.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It’s also his manner of doing it. He basically told the team that they were all going to get cut in his first team meeting(the Louis luggage speech). Unapologetically just acted like a tool from day one and this is a continuation of that.

All new coaches will make roster changes and nudge players out. But you have to be able to survive to get to to the new talent. There’s a balance he doesn’t seem to have. Probably the multiple missing toes.
I commend him for doing more than just nudging. He has the "My way or the highway" attitude. We've already seen multiple players transfer there just based on name recognition. CU was 1-11 in 2022, 4-8 in 2021 and China Flu in 2020. The players are worthless.

He'll be fine. I'm impressed with his decisions so far.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
He’ll have his team in the Top 25 and PAC Championship by end of year. Excited to see all the Haters Hate.
Just incredible that you trash Napier and slobber all over a Nole like Deion Sanders. Not sure what happened to you.

I'll cheer his every loss, just like you'll be doing when UF loses this season.

Altitude Gator

Lurking from Altitude
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2017
There were plenty here that said we would have been better off in the long run if CBN had done what Slime Time is doing. Take huge lumps the first year by cleaning house immediately then get your players on the field sooner.

I think he is going to fail, but running off players won't be the reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.