Colts/Luck vs Patriots/Brady

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
You have two of the elite quarterbacks in the NFL showcasing their skills in a playoff game that will produce a team in the Super Bowl. Luck and Brady represent the best of their respective generations and the game should a pyrotechnical spectacle of passing skills lighting up the skies of Massachusetts.

This post season AFC Championship game is at New England. The way the Patriots have been playing this year does anyone expect Belichick, Brady and Co to come out flat and lose this game in the frigid confines of Foxboro? The Patriots have a better offensive line, defensive line, linebackers, receivers and a more skillful experienced head coach. Above all they have Tom Brady, the quintessential superstar NFL quarterback who has helped his team advance to five Super Bowls winning three.

That being said the X factor is Colts QB, Andrew Luck.who is more than capable of putting his team on his back and leading them to an upset win. Luck came into the NFL the most heralded quarterback since Peyton Manning, the man he replace at Indianapolis. In his first three years Luck has surprisingly exceeded his hype actually breaking most of Manning's records. He's got those Steve Jobs genes that can generate those intangibles and if he's in a zone on Sunday this could be a knockdown drag out firefight to the closing gun.

This quest for Brady and the Patriots could be a 4th Super Bowl Championship putting them on par with Montana and San Francisco. The Colts are seeking their second Lombardi Trophy while Luck is dreaming of his first.

Stay tuned.This should be entertaining.

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Ray Finkle;n152916 said:
You just can't post anything without saying Peyton Manning, can you?

How in the hell can you bring up the subject of Tom Brady and the Patriots vs the Colts without mentioning the sacred name of Peyton Manning?

You might as well discuss World War II without speaking the name of Winston Churchill.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Easy. You say "the AFC championship game between the Colts and Patriots is tomorrow. Who you got?"

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Dork is just totally obsessed with any big name QB. If they only knew what he does in front of the Fatheads he has all over his walls, they would probably never sleep again. :lol:

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@HolderStephen: I’m not making this up: #Colts offensive tackle Xavier Nixon missed the flight and is listed as out for tomorrow, team reports.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
williston_gator;152969 said:
@HolderStephen: I’m not making this up: #Colts offensive tackle Xavier Nixon missed the flight and is listed as out for tomorrow, team reports.
Indy is all out of planes? :dunno:

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
williston_gator;n152969 said:

LOL

I thought that story was a lark until I checked it out. It's not a level playing field, is it. If Luck missed the flight the owner would send Air Force One to pick him up and fly him to Boston.

There''s some other bad news for the Colts. Their previous starter at running back, Alabama's Trent Richardson is not making the flight for personal reasons. Backup linebacker, Josh McNary has been charged with rape and then later placed on the Commissioner’s exempt list and taken off the 53-man roster.

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member

Clearly there is more to it. Guy probably got busted for weed or stealing Slim Jim's from the 7-11.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
I just love how Alvin thinks he is part of this board. He is only around for us to laugh at. Why don't we just stop responding to his threads? I bet he'd talk to himself. It'd be even funnier then

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Born2beagator;n152988 said:
I just love how Alvin thinks he is part of this board. He is only around for us to laugh at. Why don't we just stop responding to his threads? I bet he'd talk to himself. It'd be even funnier then

I"m a part of this board like Jason Bourne is a part of the Black Ops arm of the C.I.A. No matter how many times you try to kill me I somehow survive.

Now ht the road. You're intruding into my thread about the Colts and Patriots.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

Missed the call - Bose headphones.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Born2beagator;n152988 said:

It's fun busting the balz of our resident bytch. Funny on the Bourne reference. Bourne is intelligent, Dork is .... well a Dork. Continue to Hijcak his thread.

granitegator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n152904 said:
You have two of the elite quarterbacks in the NFL showcasing their skills in a playoff game that will produce a team in the Super Bowl. Luck and Brady represent the best of their respective generations and the game should a pyrotechnical spectacle of passing skills lighting up the skies of Massachusetts.

This post season AFC Championship game is at New England. The way the Patriots have been playing this year does anyone expect Belichick, Brady and Co to come out flat and lose this game in the frigid confines of Foxboro? The Patriots have a better offensive line, defensive line, linebackers, receivers and a more skillful experienced head coach. Above all they have Tom Brady, the quintessential superstar NFL quarterback who has helped his team advance to five Super Bowls winning three.

That being said the X factor is Colts QB, Andrew Luck.who is more than capable of putting his team on his back and leading them to an upset win. Luck came into the NFL the most heralded quarterback since Peyton Manning, the man he replace at Indianapolis. In his first three years Luck has surprisingly exceeded his hype actually breaking most of Manning's records. He's got those Steve Jobs genes that can generate those intangibles and if he's in a zone on Sunday this could be a knockdown drag out firefight to the closing gun.

This quest for Brady and the Patriots could be a 4th Super Bowl Championship putting them on par with Montana and San Francisco. The Colts are seeking their second Lombardi Trophy while Luck is dreaming of his first.

Stay tuned.This should be entertaining.
Don't think its going to be frigid Foxboro...temps will be in mid to high 40's...almost balmy for this time of year. Heavy rain, especially during 2nd half... don't thin the skies will "be a pyrotechnical spectacle" look for a lot of running.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Bigger injury is the Pats starting center is out. That means line calls could be ****ed up, and Brady could be on his ass quite a bit.

granitegator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
gardnerwebbgator;n153159 said:
Bigger injury is the Pats starting center is out. That means line calls could be ****ed up, and Brady could be on his ass quite a bit.

He was out most of 2nd half last week, and they did ok

BostonGator84

Founding Member
Infrequent Frequenter
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Stork was pretty solid earlier in the year, and the 8 weeks they had all of their starting OL healthy was when Brady & Co. went on a tear. That being said, I think they will be ok without him, as evidenced by last Saturday night's comeback win.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.