Colts/Luck vs Patriots/Brady

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
gardnerwebbgator;n153159 said:
Bigger injury is the Pats starting center is out. That means line calls could be ****ed up, and Brady could be on his ass quite a bit.
Solid prediction.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
All I know is Peyton better be happy he was able to watch this one on TV. Otherwise, he woulda been watching from his ass while picking turf out of his facemaks...in between picks. :lol:

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Alvin York;n153044 said:
I"m a part of this board like Jason Bourne is a part of the Black Ops arm of the C.I.A. No matter how many times you try to kill me I somehow survive.

Now ht the road. You're intruding into my thread about the Colts and Patriots.

My lord you have an inflated opinion of your worthless self. The only reason you are allowed here is because Ox finds you amusing. No one here likes you. If you had any decency whatsoever, you'd get that message and leave.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
MJMGator;n153948 said:
All I know is Peyton better be happy he was able to watch this one on TV. Otherwise, he woulda been watching from his ass while picking turf out of his facemaks...in between picks. :lol:

Its beautiful how Elway isn't going to win a superbowl with Manning. Manning isn't going to be remembered for his one superbowl win against a team with Rex Grossman at QB, he is going to be remembered for never showing up when it matters. Historically bad when the chips are down.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
And now Horse Face is bringing in Kubiak to rescur Peanut Head. Manning is done. Defenses know how to play him and make him choke. Kubiak will be no different to Manning. Same result. You cannot coach someone on how to not Shat the Bed like Manning.

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Born2beagator;n153962 said:
My lord you have an inflated opinion of your worthless self. The only reason you are allowed here is because Ox finds you amusing. No one here likes you. If you had any decency whatsoever, you'd get that message and leave.

So this bothers you.

What kind of moron tags along with a Vol who has an inflated opinion of himself? :)

I thought I told you to go home and get your shine box.

Getting back to the AFC Championship game. Luck should spend this off season learning how NOT to follow in Peyton's footsteps when it comes to playing the New England Patriots.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Alvin York;n154398 said:
So this bothers you.

What kind of moron tags along with a Vol who has an inflated opinion of himself? :)

I thought I told you to go home and get your shine box.

Getting back to the AFC Championship game. Luck should spend this off season learning how NOT to follow in Peyton's footsteps when it comes to playing in games that matter.

FIFY, and I agree, when the chips are down, they both suck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.