Colts release Rainey - he rants on Twitter

GatorSkin

Founding Member
Nord for President 2020
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch said:
Owner gets caught drunk driving with enough pills in his car to kill King Kong, nothing happens to him. Player messes around with fire extinguisher, fired.
I see your point but why is he playing with a fire extinguisher is 12 years old

Turk182

Founding Member
Just don't care anymore
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Rainey is dead to me...

Next topic!

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You can take the kid out of Polk County, but you can't take the Polk County out of the kid.

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous said:
I think one lesson is that when you're trying to make a football team and are already on thin ice, don't be a dumbass. It doesn't seem like that hard of a concept to me. Put down the fire extinguisher and go read a book or something.

Also, ripping an ex-teammate on Twitter is certainly going to show the kind of maturity coaches want to see to give you yet another chance. :rolleyes:
Or better yet work on your playbook, talk to your coaches about what could be improved, work on team leadership. No fooling around, sort of how we behave at work.

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch said:
Owner gets caught drunk driving with enough pills in his car to kill King Kong, nothing happens to him. Player messes around with fire extinguisher, fired.
While it is not really fair but owners are not subject to many rules, players especially those on thin ice don't.

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator said:
Muschamp has it so clean? Our freaking best player got hurt yesterday in a team brawl. College kids and young people get into trouble it's not just isolated to players meyer recruited.
Well apparently it was not in a brawl and coach took action to prevent future such.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Like was said in one of the comments
They could just say they released him because he's stupid and I'd be just fine with the explanation...

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator said:
Muschamp has it so clean? Our freaking best player got hurt yesterday in a team brawl. College kids and young people get into trouble it's not just isolated to players meyer recruited.
You missed the point

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator said:
If it were not a brawl, why would Mush need to take action to prevent it in the future?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator