Columbus High builds athletic center; UF finally pours small concrete pad after only 6 yrs

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
I'm not sure why no one is comforted that during this period we've always been in the running for the NACDA Directors' Cup. We've never won it of course, but we're top 5 almost every year.

Think: FOOTBALL: BASKETBALL: BASEBALL: OTHERS (NICE TO HAVE)

But you're on the right track...Fuchs wants to be: Stanford, NC Chapple Hill, UCLA,...

Note: Bama?, The OSU?, Clemson?...

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
....and no football facilities:

Come now, traffic was at a stand still on University as the students took the party to the streets to celebrate that women's golf natty back in '86. There were fears they would burn the place down in their euphoric excitement. Don't you remember that?

No?

Me neither.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Come now, traffic was at a stand still on University as the students took the party to the streets to celebrate that women's golf natty back in '86. There were fears they would burn the place down in their euphoric excitement. Don't you remember that?

No?

Me neither.

...says the white male.

Your sarcastic screed is little more than thinly-veiled sexism. Women's sports and Title IX have been vehicles of independence for so many young women who for years were unable to overcome white male privilege and oppression. UF should invest in women's sports, not because they are obligated to do so, but because it is the RIGHT thing to do.

Up until only recently in our country's history, women's sports were considered "unladylike." Well watch this Nike commercial and tell me it doesn't get you pumped. You've come a long way "Lady.":

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
...says the white male.

Your sarcastic screed is little more than thinly-veiled sexism. Women's sports and Title IX have been vehicles of independence for so many young women who for years were unable to overcome white male privilege and oppression. UF should invest in women's sports, not because they are obligated to do so, but because it is the RIGHT thing to do.

Up until only recently in our country's history, women's sports were considered "unladylike." Well watch this Nike commercial and tell me it doesn't get you pumped. You've come a long way "Lady.":

Tell us this:

Who now dominates Undergrad, Grad Schools, and Professional Schools?

Who have more academic scholarships?

And who dominates Pro-Sports...If it's all male white privilege

https://www.aei.org/carpe-diem/wome...-and-outnumber-men-in-grad-school-141-to-100/

https://phys.org/news/2010-11-vet-med-big-shift-women.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/heal...9eddea-2277-11ea-bed5-880264cc91a9_story.html

https://sundayworld.co.za/breaking-news/women-outnumber-men-at-universities/

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

All those institutions are run by white males with privilege. All I'm saying is that if we invest more in sports for women and transgendered we can change the world to reflect more diversity. It can happen.

BTW, and as an aside, I'm not sure how this POS thread full of whiny hens turned political, but it doesn't seem to belong in the main sports forum.

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
All those institutions are run by white ELITE FUCHS with privilege. All I'm saying is that if we invest more in sports for women and transgendered we can change the world to reflect more diversity.
It happened.

FIFY

What's next...the Military?.....UUUMMMMM........Nevermind
tenor.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.