Columbus High builds athletic center; UF finally pours small concrete pad after only 6 yrs

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The graph is more damning than all your ranting, Swonkey.
what you mean to say is my rantings are validated by the graph and you should have been listening all along instead of stating that 3 star whispers are the way to championships.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
The problem is the slower you do this-- here add a few dollars and see if things change next year. Didn't work? Try hiring two recruiting assistants, one is a HS basketball coach. Didn't work? ok hire some 70 year old dude who shtts himself-- the more it hurts.

We are stuck trying to convince kids that we werent always a laughingstock program. We were elite back when they were 8 years old..... 6 years old.... 2 years old.

The AD's office still isnt acting like there is an emergency of any sort. Just ho hum slap some paint on it and maybe we'll get around to something else later.
What part of Stricklin saying "not hasty" did you not understand? He's a real chip off the Fooley c0ckblock.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Go to the 7:30 point of this video, Najee Harris (RB Alabama) shows off Alabama's facility. Freaking unbelievable!

But hey, we're showing recruits pictures!!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Go to the 7:30 point of this video, Najee Harris (RB Alabama) shows off Alabama's facility. Freaking unbelievable!

But hey, we're showing recruits pictures!!

Slap some paint on it and some new carpet squares, we good!!!!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

Its funny. some here presented like it's either or... like you can't get research funding if you're at football team is also competent and if you spend your football money on your football team.

we can do both.

apparently the goal is to head to Division 3 like all the really good ivy league schools.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Its funny. some here presented like it's either or... like you can't get research funding if you're at football team is also competent and if you spend your football money on your football team.

we can do both.

apparently the goal is to head to Division 3 like all the really good ivy league schools.

I don’t know about you but we would be the NDSU of D3 til our roster fell off

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I don’t know about you but we would be the NDSU of D3 til our roster fell off
I think theyre dvision 1aa. We're looking more for the Colgate zone.

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I think theyre dvision 1aa. Think
At least we know UT won’t be there...
my apologies. it appears Colgate is now division 1-AA also.

for division 3 think Mount Union and Delaware.

imagine how much money we would save not paying scholarships. and you can't seriously be an academic institution if you have a football team.

when you're aiming for that goal of number one public school that's cheap, football just isn't in the game plan.

GatorKen714

May 24, 2018
Hey we moved up to the number 6 public university US News rankings. Which shows you where the emphasis is and what really matters to the administration. Football and sports is just a distraction to a institution of higher learning.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Hey we moved up to the number 6 public university US News rankings. Which shows you where the emphasis is and what really matters to the administration. Football and sports is just a distraction to a institution of higher learning.

Athletic Association is a different company with different goals, there in lies the problem. There should be no other goals to a company whose sole goal is successful gator athletics.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Athletic Association is a different company with different goals, there in lies the problem. There should be no other goals to a company whose sole goal is successful gator athletics.

You can’t really call them a company if nobody ever gets fired for incompetence or poor performance

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.