COMING SPRING 2021: Spurrier’s Gridiron Grille

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
As seen on Facebook.

Get your game faces on. Opening day is set for August 11th! Prepare to experience the rich history of the Head Ball Coach through some of his most notable memorabilia and outstanding dishes that represent the successful football career of Steve Spurrier himself. Rolling out in September will be Visors Tailgate + Rooftop Bar. Keep those blind sides open because we've got lots coming!

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Celebration Pointe is a nightmare traffic wise. It is so poorly designed you are trapped once you get in there, but perhaps that was the plan. But having lived there recently, and knowing that town, it won;t take long for the homeless hobos to overtake the area just like they have everywhere else.

I doubt the Hobo invasion will occur.

Liberal cities like Gainesville are very sympathetic to the plight of the homeless and as a result any Hobos that move into Celebration Pointe will be very sympathetically moved to another section of town or at least back to the middle of Archer Road where the rest of us will have to deal with them on a daily basis.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I doubt the Hobo invasion will occur.

Liberal cities like Gainesville are very sympathetic to the plight of the homeless and as a result any Hobos that move into Celebration Pointe will be very sympathetically moved to another section of town or at least back to the middle of Archer Road where the rest of us will have to deal with them on a daily basis.

I know it all too well and I do not miss that one iota. Perhaps you are correct and they might just put them up at one of the motels near Celebration Pointe on your dime I would not put it past those local morons, oh pardon me, politicians.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

Citrus Bowl WAS for the #2 team in SEC. Basically the Sugar Bowl today.

Imagine someday if Mullinz were able to achieve that how his braindead supporters would crow about finally achieving #2 status once.

Last edited:

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018

Imagine someday if Mullinz were able to achieve that how his braindead supporters would crow a kut finally achieving #2 status once.

BUT would Mullen show up for practice or go on vacation? :harvey1:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

Imagine someday if Mullinz were able to achieve that how his braindead supporters would crow a kut finally achieving #2 status once.

Where do 6-loss Big10 teams go bowling?

Asking for a friend who probably needs to book something soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.