Concerning the New Gatorchatter.com Avatar

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Well this is a delicate matter to discuss. I realize Ox is El Duce here but I must brave the possible storm. Don't ever break balls about toothless Tennesseans. Your new poster child Gator is menacing with the red head and terrible blue eyes until you notice the big lizard is in sore need of dental implants. Toothless Gators do not inspire awe.

I hope you'll be motivated by my constructive criticism and not shoot the messenger because of the message.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Avatars? You know that Marshal Givens is from Kintucky, right?

I understand. I have trouble differentiating between Tinercians and Kintuckians also. It's similarly difficult to differentiate between the college football teams from those two states.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The teeth make it look more viper-ish/serpent like than Gator. IMO. Bur I do like the menacing nature.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
gardnerwebbalumnigator;n7911 said:
A Vol giving recommendations on teeth?

He throws softballs sometimes.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Pretty accurate artwork.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n7910 said:
The teeth make it look more viper-ish/serpent like than Gator. IMO. Bur I do like the menacing nature.
The teeth are actually an accurate representation.

alligator-smiles530.jpg

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n7895 said:
Well this is a delicate matter to discuss. I realize Ox is El Duce here but I must brave the possible storm. Don't ever break balls about toothless Tennesseans. Your new poster child Gator is menacing with the red head and terrible blue eyes until you notice the big lizard is in sore need of dental implants. Toothless Gators do not inspire awe.

I hope you'll be motivated by my constructive criticism and not shoot the messenger because of the message.
We still had enough teeth to beat Tennessee.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
gardnerwebbgator said:
A Vol giving recommendations on teeth?
I think plungers would be more in his ballpark.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Avatar is fine. Good rep of MJM's gator photo. A lil more orange would be better.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n7908 said:
You know that Marshal Givens is from Kintucky, right? I understand. I have trouble differentiating between Tinercans and Kintuckians also. It's just as difficult to differentiate between the college football teams from those two states.[\b]
Their combined losing steak to us is like 35 years.

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'm just saying....
Don't give ammunition to the trolls and other Gator message board naysayers. Get your Gator some more teeth. Think the Osmond family.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
rogdochar;n7931 said:
Gator Avatar is fine. Good rep of MJM's gator photo. A lil more orange would be better.
I thought that was a patriots jersey

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous said:
GatorJ;n7910 said:
The teeth are actually an accurate representation.

alligator-smiles530.jpg
Holy shiznit! I guess that I'm used to looking at them with their mouths shut. Their mouths are jagged as hell. I stand corrected. And a bit antsy about the one in the pond next to my house...

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Just so we're clear, Alvin will be banned if we ever lose to Tennessee right?

Nautigator

Founding Member
Level 11.5 Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I was about to contact Ox and tell him how I really liked the image and then noticed your post. I'm going to take the high road and not call you any of the hundreds of derogatory names thrown at you by other posters over the years. Lets just say Gators, human or reptilian, don't lose their theeth due to inbreeding, poor hygine, or getting them knocked out by a Gator like someone from Tenn.
If a Gator member doesn't like it, I respect their opinion, yours I don't.
I do like that image, it's different, bad--- looking. I would like to have it as a car window sticker or even on a t-shirt. Nothing else looks like it.

Nautigator

Founding Member
Level 11.5 Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Sorry for misspelling teeth, Alvie Dork brings blood to my eyes.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Nautigator said:
I was about to contact Ox and tell him how I really liked the image and then noticed your post. I'm going to take the high road and not call you any of the hundreds of derogatory names thrown at you by other posters over the years. Lets just say Gators, human or reptilian, don't lose their theeth due to inbreeding, poor hygine, or getting them knocked out by a Gator like someone from Tenn.
If a Gator member doesn't like it, I respect their opinion, yours I don't.
I do like that image, it's different, bad--- looking. I would like to have it as a car window sticker or even on a t-shirt. Nothing else looks like it.
+1

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb