Concerning the New Gatorchatter.com Avatar

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Nautigator;n7946 said:
I I would like to have it as a car window sticker or even on a t-shirt. Nothing else looks like it. [/I]

You could start by making it your avatar.

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n7920 said:
The teeth are actually an accurate representation.

alligator-smiles530.jpg

I like the picture of the gator better than the logo...

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Nautigator said:
I was about to contact Ox and tell him how I really liked the image and then noticed your post. I'm going to take the high road and not call you any of the hundreds of derogatory names thrown at you by other posters over the years. Lets just say Gators, human or reptilian, don't lose their theeth due to inbreeding, poor hygine, or getting them knocked out by a Gator like someone from Tenn.
If a Gator member doesn't like it, I respect their opinion, yours I don't.
I do like that image, it's different, bad--- looking. I would like to have it as a car window sticker or even on a t-shirt. Nothing else looks like it.
Good to see ya.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I'm taking the logo off the header for now, but it is the official Gatorchatter logo. Some love it, some hate it. Can't make everyone happy. I know for damn sure I'm going to have some t-shirts made with that logo for myself. Anyone else interested in one?

2s928ok.jpg

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n8008 said:
I'm taking the logo off the header for now, but it is the official Gatorchatter logo. Some love it, some hate it. Can't make everyone happy. I know for damn sure I'm going to have some t-shirts made with that logo for myself. Anyone else interested in one?
You need to get some koozies made...that would be badass.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Nautigator said:
I was about to contact Ox and tell him how I really liked the image and then noticed your post. I'm going to take the high road and not call you any of the hundreds of derogatory names thrown at you by other posters over the years. Lets just say Gators, human or reptilian, don't lose their theeth due to inbreeding, poor hygine, or getting them knocked out by a Gator like someone from Tenn.
If a Gator member doesn't like it, I respect their opinion, yours I don't.
I do like that image, it's different, bad--- looking. I would like to have it as a car window sticker or even on a t-shirt. Nothing else looks like it.
Well done. Certainly the high road... it would certainly be taking the low road to mention inbreeding and hygiene. :)

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n8008 said:

2s928ok.jpg

All you have to do is shorten the gap between the upper two middle teeth and add about 4 smaller teeth to the lower jaw.

Nautigator

Founding Member
Level 11.5 Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Yes, I'll buy two, x-large, if It is white and has small image upper left chest and big image on back. I'll wear mine at every game. It would be cool seeing members wearing them at games.

My avatar will be me wearing the t-shirt at the first home game.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Alvie needs to concentrate more on UToothless' pathetic situation rather than the teeth on an avatar. But then again why should we expect anything different.

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n7895 said:
Well this is a delicate matter to discuss. I realize Ox is El Duce here but I must brave the possible storm. Don't ever break balls about toothless Tennesseans. Your new poster child Gator is menacing with the red head and terrible blue eyes until you notice the big lizard is in sore need of dental implants. Toothless Gators do not inspire awe.

I hope you'll be motivated by my constructive criticism and not shoot the messenger because of the message.

Shoot the messenger and put us out of our misery. Alvin brings nothing but a vole troll to our group.

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
VulcanAlex;n8032 said:
Shoot the messenger and put us out of our misery. Alvin brings nothing but a vole troll to our group.

its very disconcerting to be criticized by a Trekkie.

Attachments

• conv_193.jpg
    conv_193.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 75
  • conv_193.jpg
    conv_193.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 72

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous said:

2s928ok.jpg
Getting a better look on a PC, the blue looks really purple to me. Very Clemson-ish. I still like the design....more of a gator skull look.

Turk182

Founding Member
Just don't care anymore
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Agree with whoever said it looks more Serpent than Gator but I really don't care one way or another. I also like the original Logo, should be room for many types.

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
He's been better here than on GSMB...so far. Of course, the season hasn't started yet either...so we'll see.

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
TallyGator;n8153 said:
He's been better here than on GSMB...so far. Of course, the season hasn't started yet either...so we'll see.

Right, old habits are hard to.​break. I've purposely been holding my fire until Ox's new waterhole rests on sold ground.

Phineus Maximus

Founding Member
Thread Killer
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous said:

2s928ok.jpg
Large for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.