Confirmed: Trouble in Tally

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n234066 said:
There are far worse things than cheating.

For a marriage? Like what? Murder? Rape? Too many Unholy matrimonys going on. Just get that third or fourth divorce instead of cheating.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n234122 said:
Still stings, huh?

Huh? So you're stupid too? Might as well end it pal. Bleach on the rocks, try it. When you wake up it will all be ok.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
T REX;n234152 said:
For a marriage? Like what? Murder? Rape? Too many Unholy matrimonys going on. Just get that third or fourth divorce instead of cheating.

Beating your spouse would be worse than cheating on them, IMO.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
What amazes me is that for some on here it is an utter crime to criticize grandstanding looney tunes who want to be a woman, but these same people haven't an once of compassion for a seriously ill child....Hate Noles all you want folks but have some class when it comes to kids of any kind. Stay classy.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;234176 said:
What amazes me is that for some on here it is an utter crime to criticize grandstanding looney tunes who want to be a woman, but these same people haven't an once of compassion for a seriously ill child....Hate Noles all you want folks but have some class when it comes to kids of any kind. Stay classy.

I'm sorry the kid is ill. I'm sorry his parents suck. Do I need to act like these are the first kids on Earth to have parents get divorced? I feel more compassion for kids who have parents that beat the crap out of them, mentally abuse them, hate them for being something "different".

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n234176 said:

Huh part II?

:angry:

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I've been through my mother getting divorced twice. It sucks, but life goes on.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Swamp Queen;n234179 said:
I'm sorry the kid is ill. I'm sorry his parents suck. Do I need to act like these are the first kids on Earth to have parents get divorced? I feel more compassion for kids who have parents that beat the crap out of them, mentally abuse them, hate them for being something "different".

You should feel compassion for any child, and don't underestimate the emotional scarring that a divorce does to a child under any circumstance. Again stay classy.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;234198 said:
You should feel compassion for any child, and don't underestimate the emotional scarring that a divorce does to a child under any circumstance. Again stay classy.

I said I'm sorry his parents suck.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;234198 said:

And are you REALLY telling me to stay classy??? That's rich! :lol:

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Captain Sasquatch;n234192 said:
I've been through my mother getting divorced twice. It sucks, but life goes on.

Explains a lot with your anger and hatred issues.....You should get that checked before you decide to lop your penis off.....

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n234207 said:
Explains a lot with your anger and hatred issues.....You should get that checked before you decide to lop your penis off.....

Dude I'm happy as a clam. Couldn't get happier if I tried.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;234207 said:

I received some great advice recently..."stay classy". You should try it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.