Congrats to Billy D

G8RNTN

Proud Gator on RockyNot
Sep 25, 2015
Billy Donovan comes out a winner in his first career NBA game. I hope he has tremendous success, and I think he will especially if he can keep top players on the roster. Just my thoughts, discuss.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
It will take a while to get use to not seeing him on UF's sideline. But, a good win over the Spurs and arguably the best coach in the NBA. And FYI, Sir Charles picked OKC to win the west if Durant remains healthy.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Odd as heck to see him on that sideline. Classy of Popovich to come over and shake his hand at the end, you don't see NBA coaches do that too often, especially in the regular season.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Huge congratulations to Billy D. I flipped back and forth between this game and the World Series. From what I saw, OKC was losing most of the game and they didn't show or mention much about Billy. OKC finished on an 11-2 run the last 2:30 of the game and a lot of that was tributed to Free Throws. (Who ever said a Billy D team doesn't shoot FTs well)

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I think the thunder look better coached already

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He just did his job!

NBD

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Am I the only one who is hoping he fails and replaces Mike White in 3 years....

OK... I'm glad Billy did well and beating the Spurs even though it was at home is never easy. I have to be honest... it was sad watching him coach another team, but I do wish him nothing but success.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Hope he's successful but it sure is gonna be weird not seeing him on our side this year.

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
Living in San Antonio it was great to see the Gator Great come out on top of a Great and first ballot HOF Coach in Coach Pop. I am not much of an NBA fan but I follow the box scores and will follow the success of Billy D!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator