Congressman Tebow?

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I'd hate to see it. Politics could ruin anyone after long enough.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I can hear the crying already about him shoving his religious beliefs down "our" throats.

Last edited:

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Who wants Tebow to have cause to go to Tallahassee ?

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Just found out I'm going to see Tebow tomorrow in Lakeland :yes:

I'll ask him his plans for his political run...

FatCatG8r

Aug 10, 2014
I will say three things about this.

1. I love Timmy as a great player and ambassador for the University of Florida.
2. I think he is a good person.
3. I believe quite strongly that he will be a bad match politically for what this country needs. Those things being a) Keeping religion out of politics and government; b) Delivering the kind of leadership this country needs to bring us into the 21st century re: health care sanity, campaign finance reform, business regulation stability, immigration and foreign policy stability and diplomacy; and c) social policy including reasoned immigration reform policy, reproductive rights, religious and nonreligious rights, and environmental policy.

Love you Timmy, but politics is not for you. Oh, and yes I am a die hard, reason-based Democratic Republican, who believes strongly that we, as a species, are obligated by our special planetary dominance, to take care that our influence is a generally positive one, that promotes the best possible outcomes for our planet and minimizes the already evident negative influences of our species presence. Damned progressives. What are you gonna do. That's the real question at hand.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
I will say three things about this.

1. I love Timmy as a great player and ambassador for the University of Florida.
2. I think he is a good person.
3. I believe quite strongly that he will be a bad match politically for what this country needs. Those things being a) Keeping religion out of politics and government; b) Delivering the kind of leadership this country needs to bring us into the 21st century re: health care sanity, campaign finance reform, business regulation stability, immigration and foreign policy stability and diplomacy; and c) social policy including reasoned immigration reform policy, reproductive rights, religious and nonreligious rights, and environmental policy.

Love you Timmy, but politics is not for you. Oh, and yes I am a die hard, reason-based Democratic Republican, who believes strongly that we, as a species, are obligated by our special planetary dominance, to take care that our influence is a generally positive one, that promotes the best possible outcomes for our planet and minimizes the already evident negative influences of our species presence. Damned progressives. What are you gonna do. That's the real question at hand.
Gotta agree with 3(a). This country is suffering from an epidemic of love and compassion.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I don't think he's smart enough
GoGata1.jpg

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Why is Washington beyond just a ****ed up mess? Illustration one.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator