Content vs Satisfied

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Content: a state of mind in which one's desires are confined to his lot whatever it may be

Satisfied: That state of the mind which results from the full gratification of desire

I suggest Gators fans…especially on Chatter…try to be content (at peace) with Mullen and the 2019 Team…After all…it is what it is. You…EVEN Donkey…can’t change a thing.

But we should NEVER be satisfied…there is always room for improvement…but try and enjoy the good times.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
giphy.gif

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
I’m guessing it’s easier to be satisfied when you root for multiple teams in the same conference....

I'm really content because I know no matter how big of an arse I am and stupid I may sound...there are a always some on CHATTER who are FAR worse.

:burn:

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
I’m guessing it’s easier to be satisfied when you root for multiple teams in the same conference....

Who said staitified? Where did you go to school?...Did you go to school?

Again...I'm all Gator

Would I love to see an LSU vs UF SEC...You bet but I'll always pull for FLORIDA.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Who said staitified? Where did you go to school?...Did you go to school?

Again...I'm all Gator

Would I love to see an LSU vs UF SEC...You bet but I'll always pull for FLORIDA.

No. You’re not “all-Gator”...you’ve said as much...you are also lsu, when it suits you, and you happen to have an affection for uga as well....what names do you use on their boards?......

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
No. You’re not “all-Gator”...you’ve said as much...you are also lsu, when it suits you, and you happen to have an affection for uga as well....what names do you use on their boards?......

When it suits me?

:poop::poop::poop:

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
If you were of age during the SOS years you have been to Nawlins. SOS had us going there regular. N.O. is a special place with an atmosphere much different that most cities. NOLA is obviously infected by the ambiance and amazing life style and FOOD of N.O. So I give him a pass on what is considered standard behavior here ...........Different aint bad. He said what a few people think, Instead of fretting and worrying to death about the next team that is always gonna bring us back to earth, enjoy the moment. I stand with NOLA and his unique outlook on one of our passions. He and I disagree on much but we have come to terms with it. I know this is headed to the HOF maybe but its easy to pile on. BE different. Its fun to swim upstream at times and a great fitness activity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.