Coot

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I think I got hold of a bad hotdog but I was only down for a few minutes and I was good to go.

Delg8tor

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I always find it amazing that the first thing people do nowadays is take out their phone and record the moment. Once upon a time the first thing someone would do was go over to the poor unfortunate soul and try to help him/her get up and see if they were OK.
Utterly ridiculous!

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
I always find it amazing that the first thing people do nowadays is take out their phone and record the moment. Once upon a time the first thing someone would do was go over to the poor unfortunate soul and try to help him/her get up and see if they were OK.
Utterly ridiculous!
Fk that....I'm not helping anyone if there's puke involved.

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
Utterly ridiculous!

He's lucky that didn't happen around any of my old friends and me. When one of us got that drunk (which was at least once a week) we'd piss on their lap. Had one buddy still thinks to this day he pissed his pants every time he'd pass out. Good times.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He's lucky that didn't happen around any of my old friends and me. When one of us got that drunk (which was at least once a week) we'd piss on their lap. Had one buddy still thinks to this day he pissed his pants every time he'd pass out. Good times.
:lol:

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Jesus Christ....remind me to never party with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.