Recruiting Cord Sandberg (QB) tells UF to take a flying **** at a rolling donut

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Our last former minor league QB didn't sniff the field, but sounds like this kid was higher rated:

http://floridagators.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=1979&path=football

#14 Chris Wilkes, 6'4 230lbs

2013: Walked onto the team in the summer of 2013… Did not see any game action and redshirted… Served as the scout team quarterback.

PRIOR TO FLORIDA:

Pursued a baseball career after high school after being drafted by the San Diego Padres in the 22nd round of the 2008 Amateur Draft… Played in the minor leagues for five seasons… As a senior at Dr. Phillips, threw for more than 1,600 yards and 16 touchdowns… Coached by Kevin Pettis.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
If he was 18 in 2013 he is now 23 years old...? That is an old man to be playing college football.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I'm probably echoing someone's post in the first 4 pages. But I honestly cannot wait to return to a normal period where we don't have to entertain 4-5 of these types of threads every offseason. It seems we've been in this "plug-in to get us by" mode for an eternity.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'm probably echoing someone's post in the first 4 pages. But I honestly cannot wait to return to a normal period where we don't have to entertain 4-5 of these types of threads every offseason. It seems we've been in this "plug-in to get us by" mode for an eternity.

agreed, and fck the Eagles.

NVAGATOR86

Lifetime Member
Nov 10, 2017
I am not sure what worries me more. Mullen does not go after another QB because he likes what we have. Or we go after another QB because he doesn't like what we have.
I have to think from his comments that he believes he has the talent to compete and win.

With almost 11 million in total coaches payroll, and Mullens track record with QBs, I am leaning toward with we go with what we have. Coach em up.
To quote John Madden " don't worry about the horse being blind just load the wagon"

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
With almost 11 million in total coaches payroll, "
I think your bumbers (edit numbers) are off. We are still paying Dawgdunce also. And Nussdrunk.

Ole Fooley sure knew how to save money.

Last edited:

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Everytime I look at this thread I can't help but think of a dead 19th century poet.

Considering our quarterback situation, that's about on par.

And biographer of Lincoln. I’ve been to his home in NC. Not a big fan or anything but it’s a nice free spot to visit.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Nothing annoys me more than when someone has their bumbers off. It’s inexcusable.

Who are we to judge when, where and how someone else takes their bumbers off? As long as they are comfortable and it isn’t hurting anyone else it isn’t really our business.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Who are we to judge when, where and how someone else takes their bumbers off? As long as they are comfortable and it isn’t hurting anyone else it isn’t really our business.

It becomes everyone’s business when posted on social media. Don’t broadcast your bumbers with the world and we won’t comment on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.