Corn dogs on the Gators

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
LSU expectations seem reasonable. Can the creative playcalling of CMac have enough success to get the
LSU defense stumbling ? Deaf Valley is tuff place to win. Again, it's a wait to see game ... Go Gators.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
If we play man with one safety over the top, I think we win. But we have to swarm and tackle like we did against Ole Miss. If we tackle like we did against UT, we will lose, probably by 10-17. I don't know a lot about their D, but from what I gather on there we have seen 2 better dlines. I think it's gunna be a great one, and am not gunna predict a result. They could kill us, we could kill them if we sell out to the run, or it could be a 2-3 point winner (which I lean toward being the case). We will need some big plays, but at the end of the day we will compete and they will make us proud. Geaux fvxk yourself, Lsu.

Jabberdave

Founding Member
Your mom is very pretty.
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I can appreciate this.

They have not seen a offensive line nearly as good as lsu. I don't think they can hold up for 4 quarters with the physical pounding lsu will bring. Harris is gonna have to hit a few throws though.

I'm not sure that UF can't hold up for four quarters. This defense tends to get stronger throughout the game, but they're also rushing the passer late in the game more often than not.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Jabberdave;n295460 said:
I can appreciate this.

I'm not sure that UF can't hold up for four quarters. This defense tends to get stronger throughout the game, but they're also rushing the passer late in the game more often than not.

Our 10 man rotation up front will pay dividends in this one.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
MJMGator;n295462 said:
Our 10 man rotation up front will pay dividends in this one.
Yep. That depth is gunna he huge and will be like nothing they've faced

Jabberdave

Founding Member
Your mom is very pretty.
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Ray Finkle;n295466 said:
Yep. That depth is gunna he huge and will be like nothing they've faced

See, this is where I'm unsure about them. How many hogs are they rotating up front? That o-line is solid.

Looking forward to it.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I think we played a better coached and overall better defense last night than we will play next Saturday. I also believe that our long awaited run game will start to emerge and work to our advantage by keeping LF off the field. I believe Kevin Steele is going to get played like a fiddle when Mac starts to mix some short throwing game in and their guys are too tired to catch Calloway and Powell....I haven't been impressed by their defense but like I said in another thread every week in this conference is different than the one before. I respect LSU but I think they are going to get one our best games that we play this year.

ItsDookie87

...it's best to let him finish
BANNED
Sep 8, 2014
Against Mizzou, we won the coin toss and Mac wanted the ball. We took it right down the field and scored to set the tone. I wonder what Mac will do if we win the toss this Saturday. An early score would go a long way in this game, I don't think LSU has played from behind except for about 6 minutes this season. Their D hasn't been great this year and from the sound of their fans the special teams has been pathetic. We give up 5 more yards a game than them but they've allowed 4 more TDs in 1 less game. We have also played the better schedule by a decent margin I believe. The record of teams they've beaten is 13-14, the record of teams we've beaten is 19-10 minus NMSU since LSU didn't play their first game. Of course none of that matter if we go in a turn it over 4 times. I just hope we can smack them in the mouth and stop LF7. They keep pointing to our rushing defense against UT and thinking they will run all over us but they are discounting that in the other 5 games the most we've given up rushing is like 60 yards and we had so many missed tackles in the UT game. If they think that's the defense that shows up in BR they're in for a surprise. We're going to win this game!

Jabberdave

Founding Member
Your mom is very pretty.
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Mac will always take the ball. He's an offense guy.

Now to rig that coin.

Mwahahahaha!

Jabberdave

Founding Member
Your mom is very pretty.
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Okeechobee Joe;n295494 said:
This is one game you don't want to fall behind in. The key is to score first.

Been trying to do that my whole life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.