Is this a real photo?

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm torn like many here. I think it comes down to
  1. turnovers - Can we limit ours? Can we turn them over? If we win the TO battle, we've got a good chance.
  2. our front 7 on defense - Can we stop the run? Can we get pressure without giving Burrow a quick release? Can they take advantage of Reed in pass protection?
I hope Zuniga is back and (at least close to) fully healthy. My head says we lose by 10-12, my heart says we work 'em silly!

UF: 27
LSwho?: 23

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
We make Burrow uncomfortable & dismantle his reads. 2-3 picks.

Trask stays upright enough to pass us into a lead that the defense can hold. The running game takes a baby step forward. Game ends with a big sack.

We win special teams.

27-23 Gators

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
The Vandy team that’s fixing to be 1-5 was their SEC win? And they’re getting worked by UNLV at the moment...scored 10 points on em at home...I got a good feeling that all this media attention is gonna work in our favor

27-24 Good Guys

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
I wish I felt as confident as y’all. I’m not “worried” because it won’t affect our season much either way but their offense looks legit. I’ve heard the “they’ve played no one on defense” arguments but you could say the inverse about our defense. No one we’ve beaten looks particularly good other than Auburn and who knows - their best games were Oregon (good) and MSU (horrifically bad, apparently). If it was in the Swamp, I would feel pretty good about it but Baton Rouge at night ain’t no joke.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
The Vandy team that’s fixing to be 1-5 was their SEC win? And they’re getting worked by UNLV at the moment...scored 10 points on em at home...I got a good feeling that all this media attention is gonna work in our favor

27-24 Good Guys
Texas and its anemic tackling isn’t bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.