Corndogs Prediction Thread

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
All but 1 predict a Gator win.

I think we come down to earth and are handled and the media puts us back to sucking.

35-24. We cover but with a late score which is worthless in the grand scheme.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
High scoring game. Plenty of turnovers on both sides. Ultimately, Sacks and excellent corner play by CJ and Marco make the difference. Burrow gets rattled but battles til his final Int. They have no defense compared to Barn. We should be able to score a plenty. Gonna be a fun outing. Like camping in Death Valley. 38-30 Orange and Blue Victorious.

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
I hear ya. It sucks to do all that traveling and then lose. Last time I did that we went to bama and lost 31-3. It was a long ride home.
I was there, too, Dan. That's the game in which Prothro snapped his leg in the end zone.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Torn here. I picked Auburn last week and we won. I have a similar feeling for this game, but do I pick the corn dogs and suffer ridicule and eat nasty crow again with CU-UF and NV? I guess if it helps us win the game, I’ll take one for the team.
Feckin corn dogs 27
Gators 23

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
i picked aub by a little bit last week and was grateful to eat crow... ill attempt to keep the buffet line going and pick lsu by 6.

Nom, Nom, Nom (hopefully)

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Ga Southern
Texas
Northwestern St
Vandy
Utah St

So they’ve played Texas and a bunch of regional high school teams. BFD.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Ga Southern
Texas
Northwestern St
Vandy
Utah St

Kind of an odd schedule that it's the second Saturday in October and we'll only be the second SEC team they have faced, and neither one from their division. I wonder if any other teams finish with six division games in a row.

BadowGator

The Chuckler
Sep 16, 2016
I don’t quite have a gauge on the game yet. I think we can expose the LSU O. But if they manage to expose our D. I’m not sure our O can do the same. I’m really starting to see Mullen as a hungry focused coach and I think that is the huge advantage we have in this game. I believe he will have the game plan in place to at the very least put us in a position to win. If we’re able to keep it close going into the 4th. I’m taking the coaching side and a Gator W.
I just can’t escape our turnover issue. Mullen can coach around and put us in the best position to win. But he can’t control ball security. I think this week, that’s a big focus and improves. I’m gonna hold off on my score prediction for the moment. But I like a close nail biting Gator W.

BadowGator

The Chuckler
Sep 16, 2016
Ga Southern
Texas
Northwestern St
Vandy
Utah St

I didn’t see this before I posted in the game thread. I’ll add to it for a visual.
Georgia Southern - 122nd.
Texas - 102nd
NW State - 112th (FCS)
Vanderbilt - 125th
Utah State - 57th.

Pablos Tunnel

Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2017
Sorry but my gut says we lose this one then win out. OL may be the ultimate demise and thus no running game. We will hang all day with them (because of our stellar D) but in the end they will squeak by.

LSU 24
UF 21

It pains me to feel this way.

Gatorbreath

Founding Member
The original "Breath" of the GCMB.
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I am very happy to have been wrong about us against Barn.

I think we cover the 13.5, but I cannot predict a winner. I am sorry to let all of you down.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Last time either team in the series won by double digits was 2013, when LSU won 17-6.

Close game, LSU scores a late TD to make the margin wider than the actual game actually will be.

LSU 34 UF 24

jtrip

Jan 26, 2017
Auburn game was lit! Gator win in Death Valley at 8pm?? Ain't happening. Will be in Vegas Saturday. Still taking Gators plus the spread. Go Gators!

DocZaius

Founding Member
Return to Monke
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
jafvecg7edr31.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online