Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I see this one 31-21 Gators!

Rtygators1

Sep 8, 2018
I just don't understand the almost 2td favor lsu is getting. Granted it is in death valley at night but lsu MSU be one of the most overrated teams. Gators wil be by far the most complete and challenging team they have faced. Our D line will keep pressure on burrows and hats him all night and our secondary should match up just fine with their receiving corps. Zuniga is likely back!! I think our offense plays even better against a weaker defense.
Gators 30- 13

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Beat the spread, lose the game. 31-21.

If I’m wrong, I prefer my crow fried.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
The pre-thought LSU game is generically like the Auburn game = Gators will be abused by Auburn's unstoppable running game (+ they had a dominating defensive front). Now. it's UF will wilt under LSU's passing attack. How often years has LSU had a QB that conquered us?
IMO the refs better watch for Tiger DBs holding Gator receivers to keep them from getting clear.

AnObfuscator

Lifetime Member
Nov 20, 2017
This is one of the games I figured as a likely loss before the season, and I still think that's the case, unfortunately. 31-24 LSU.

But I think this game teaches us what we need to know to take down UGA.

Albert

Enormous Member
Aug 22, 2014
Hard to say. Corn dogs have been playing against air with the exception of Texas, which could be best described as a stiff breeze. I think it is decided once again by the play of our D’s front 7. The Corndog front 7 is terrible, maybe the worst they’ve had in a decade. If I am CDM, I make them defend from sideline to sideline, and stay with the intermediate stuff to Pitts and Swain for a good bit then the deep stuff may open up if we can catch them napping.
If anything, our beloved Gators have learned how to fight through adversity this year. Let’s hope they don’t forget how come Saturday night.
28-17 Gators

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
I admire the cut of your jib sir...but there really isn’t a way to stop them from scoring at least 4 tds
Makes me wonder why we even suit up to play the game.

We should just forfeit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.