Corndogs Prediction Thread

Thought Criminal

Lifetime Member
Jul 31, 2018
Sorry but my gut says we lose this one then win out. It pains me to feel this way.

Your scenario means a national championship, so that'll work.

Last year Burrow came into that game with something like a 150 consecutive passes without an interception. Gators picked him twice.

Gators will lift the veil on the LSU offense, good guys 27-21.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Why I don't want to get caught up in the fancy looking offense stuff as we have seen those crash and burn many times when facing a good defense but I think this is the game where not being able to run the ball will lead to us losing the game finally. LSU does have a good offense however unlike the mirage I thought Auburn's offense was before we played them. A night game there will be too much with Trask's bad awareness of pressure in the pocket. One good thing is even if we lose we still fully control our destiny in making the SECCG and the playoff.

LSU 31
UF 20

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
Why I don't want to get caught up in the fancy looking offense stuff as we have seen those crash and burn many times when facing a good defense but I think this is the game where not being able to run the ball will lead to us losing the game finally. LSU does have a good offense however unlike the mirage I thought Auburn's offense was before we played them. A night game there will be too much with Trask's bad awareness of pressure in the pocket. One good thing is even if we lose we still fully control our destiny in making the SECCG and the playoff.

LSU 31
UF 20
WE will run the ball a helluva lot better than we did against Auburn. Corndogs are OK on D but not up to past standards. Coach Public Speaker even protected them in the last game. Vandy of all people put huge numbers on the board. GATORS win!

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
WE will run the ball a helluva lot better than we did against Auburn. Corndogs are OK on D bout not up to past standards. Coach Public Speaker even protected them in the last game. Vandy of all people put huge numbers on the board. GATORS win!

I don't think we have been able to just line up and run on any FBS team this season.

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
I don't think we have been able to just line up and run on any FBS team this season.
Then you run draws, bubble screens and use slight of hand. Loosen them up with the passing game. They are not the super heroes people make them to be. They are a tough SEC team who hasn't been a champion of anything in a long time, instead of doing something about it their fans whine and complain about everything under the sun. Composure and grit will win this game.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member

LSU 31
UF 20
Winning by 11 in overtime is impossible.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I'm thinking... low scoring affair.

Fighting Trasks 17
Mahmoud Abdul-Raufs 16

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Makes me wonder why we even suit up to play the game.

We should just forfeit.

i didn’t say we lose I said they’re gonna score...we gotta hold em to a score a quarter n keep momentum...I’m not dumping by any means

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
I'm pretty sure fever has predicted we lose every single game this year, including Towson because we can't run the ball :lol:.

A few weeks ago I said I was more worried about Auburn then LSU. On paper Auburn seemed like a terrible match up for us with their elite dline vs. our sub par oline and running game vs our undersized front 7. Guess what most here and all the experts were wrong, the score was a lot closer than the game.

LSU hasn't really been tested on either side of the ball like Auburn allegedly had been and on paper we match up much better vs LSU. And I have a hard time believing Joe burrow has mysteriously became elite.

Zuniga coming back is huge and Burrows rosey check having ass gets put on his back early and often. I also have a feeling Mullen has some new offensive wrinkles with Emory and our running game.

Gators 38
Tigas 27

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member

LSU 31
UF 20
Your nonsense has gone far enough - you’ve picked us to lose every week, even against Towson.

If UF wins, you get a 2 year ban. If UF loses, you get a 1 year ban.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Once again, I can’t pick against us.
Trask is going to have to protect the football in order for us to win. We can’t give an offense like that extra possessions.
34-29 Gators

SCColaGator

Dec 31, 2016
41 - 14 Gators

Burrow is our B***h. Not a fan of their Oline or Dline. Their Wrs are superb but they have not seen anything like us. LSU has all the hallmarks of a paper tiger.

I think we clean up the Trask fumbles and Burrow throws 3 picks. Ass whooping incoming.

FYI we are 5-5 in Baton Rouge over the last 10 meetings. A little front loaded but it is a place that does not rattle us.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Winning by 11 in overtime is impossible.

What if Team A kicks a FG on 1st possession, then gets a pick 6 on Team B on their following possession? Which would put them up by 9 and then to rub salt in the wound goes for 2. Now I don't know if in college your required to try a point after TD with no time remaining in the game regardless if it has no bearing on the outcome like they do make the NFL teams do. So your probably right in the fact it probably will never happen, but I don't know if it technically couldn't happen.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
What if Team A kicks a FG on 1st possession, then gets a pick 6 on Team B on their following possession? Which would put them up by 9 and then to rub salt in the wound goes for 2. Now I don't know if in college your required to try a point after TD with no time remaining in the game regardless if it has no bearing on the outcome like they do make the NFL teams do. So your probably right in the fact it probably will never happen, but I don't know if it technically couldn't happen.
They wouldn’t allow the 2-point conversion to happen because the game would already be over. Just like when a team scores the winning TD in OT there’s never a PAT attempt.

The only possible margins of victory in college overtime are 1, 2, 3, 6, 7, 8, 9, 13, and 14.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
The most you can win by is 8. You don't get the points for the pick 6, the game just ends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb