Corndogs Prediction Thread

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
What if team A scores a touchdown and is successful at the 2 point conversion putting them up by 8. Team B has bad snap that goes 70 yards backwards and they get tackled for a safety putting team A up by 10.:lol:
The odds of that are so astronomically small we’ll just say it’s impossible. :headslap:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I really hope I'm wrong, but I'm expecting something like...

Coonasses 41
Gators 20
What a shock that Gator Fever liked this post. :rolleyes3:

I'm not sure how any Gator can watch what we just did to Auburn and make a prediction like this, but inebriation, drug highs, and/or senility can make seemingly normal people say absurd things.

Ripping our undefeated, won-ten-in-a-row Gators to shreds and then adding "I hope I'm wrong" irritates me a little more every time I see it. In fact, the next person who says "I hope I'm wrong" in one of these prediction threads gets a vacation.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018

I'm not sure how any Gator can watch what we just did to Auburn and make a prediction like this, but inebriation, drug highs, and/or senility can make seemingly normal people say absurd things.

Ripping our undefeated, won-ten-in-a-row Gators to shreds and then adding "I hope I'm wrong" irritates me a little more every time I see it. In fact, the next person who says "I hope I'm wrong" in one of these prediction threads gets a vacation.
I hope I’m wrong but I bet that’s not the last time you’ll see that phrase.

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member

I think we win by 14. I hope I'm wrong and we win by 28.:waiting:

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Testy, huh? I guess you're still paying the price at home for being a Gator?

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
I picked Auburn by 17 last week and gladly ate crow for it. I’ll gladly eat more crow this week for being wrong again. I see a close game, but with our inconsistent running game and our continuing to be careless with the ball game after game. I think the Cajuns take this one 27-23.

ItsDookie87

...it's best to let him finish
BANNED
Sep 8, 2014
I'm also torn on which way to go in this game. Defense travels and we have the superior defense. We seem super focused and all of the smack talk seems to be coming from LSU. We have the better coaching staff and I trust Mullen to put a hell of a game plan together.

On the flip side, Trask's pocket presence scares me because one turnover like what happened on Saturday in the Swamp could be the difference. It's also his first time in an atmosphere like this as the visiting team. We also just had a huge emotional win last weekend and there was the stat that came out showing teams in the UF position are like 1-13 in similar games like this.

I'll go with my heart, 21-20 UF.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
I'm also torn on which way to go in this game. Defense travels and we have the superior defense. We seem super focused and all of the smack talk seems to be coming from LSU. We have the better coaching staff and I trust Mullen to put a hell of a game plan together.

On the flip side, Trask's pocket presence scares me because one turnover like what happened on Saturday in the Swamp could be the difference. It's also his first time in an atmosphere like this as the visiting team. We also just had a huge emotional win last weekend and there was the stat that came out showing teams in the UF position are like 1-13 in similar games like this.

I'll go with my heart, 21-20 UF.
Not going to equate Kentucky to LSU but consider that he was inserted into a game we were losing on the road in a raucous environment that required HIM to win. That’s pretty good experience to prep for corn dogs. Can’t really think of much better given our schedule.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator