Corndwags Prediction Thread

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Last home game of the season, likely the last of Trask’s and Pitts’ UF career. We have the revenge factor going for us, and LSU just isn’t very good. Should be a cakewalk, but so should last week and the two weeks before. Either way, we need some good momentum going in to play Bama in Atlanta. We will win this one, but likely in an underwhelming way again. I just hope we’re able to escape with a good win and no injuries.

Gators 38
Joe Exotics 20

:chomp: :chomp: :chomp:

Loogis

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Last home game of the season, likely the last of Trask’s and Pitts’ UF career. We have the revenge factor going for us, and LSU just isn’t very good. Should be a cakewalk, but so should last week and the two weeks before. Either way, we need some good momentum going in to play Bama in Atlanta. We will win this one, but likely in an underwhelming way again. I just hope we’re able to escape with a good win and no injuries.

Gators 38
Joe Exotics 20

:chomp: :chomp: :chomp:

Right you are Big Ern. I expect a close game, not because of LSU, but because DM will again take his foot off the gas and limp into a victory.
I honestly think he’s been doing this just to speed the game up and get out injury free. At this point in the season you are not trying to develop a weakness in your offense. It’s too late for that. And you aren’t trying to hide something from an upcoming opponent (UA). It’s too late for that as well. Teams know your tendencies and strengths at this point.

Good Guys 34
Bad Guys 20

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
42-21

they have a softer defense than Tennessee. But a slightly better offense.

g8tr76

Lifetime Member
Mar 28, 2016
I don't believe in thinking ahead, but, giving the red tide something to think about, would be wonderful. 8 scores for the Gator to 3 for the kitties seems about right. How does 56-9 sound?

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
41-21 UF
Grantham's D plays Pee Wee for almost a half.
Trask lights it up
Our OL still can't get a push
OT's let Trask take several nasty licks

Biden is still considered winner by MSM and several on Chatter

Santa get's Covid and turns all his activities over to AMAZON...Who has a record year.

Net and EV12 try to sleep with Mrs Claus...settle for Prancer and Dancer...but their aim was true

Elves beg Pelosi to release funds

Biden thinks he is Santa

Last edited:

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I predict Orgeramous is still a blooming, fat, mumbling idiot. Still not over the Hurricane game even though we won. So FVCX LSUck.

52-13

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator