Corndwags Prediction Thread

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Coach Ogre is coaching for his job here, it seems. Although, I don’t think a win here ultimately saves him, it would delay the inevitable. Either way, I think this is his last season at LSU, because their AD and administration has the balls to do what ours does not, evidently.

Death Valley at noon(11am their time) isn’t like Death Valley at night, but you better believe they’ll be there and they’ll be loud. It’ll be interesting to see if Cousin Eddie does anything to prevent false starts here, or if he will continue his excuse-athon if he Mullens another one away.

I picked this as a loss in the preseason, and even though LSU is hot garbage, I feel like Dan will figure out a way to lose this one, especially with the Dwags on the horizon.

Gators 24
LSwho 26

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We miss two field goals and lose by 3 pts...............

LSU-24
UF -21

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
Gators roll up more yardage and TOP than the Fighting Ogres, and lose.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
A sense a trend with we chatterers, no confidence in Danny and his clueless coaching staff.
LSU is begging to be beaten but we will find a way to blow it

UF - 27
LSU - 28

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Everyone picking LSU to win in a close one.

So that means we're gonna win :grin:

I'm not even going to guess the score...it's a waste of time with this coaching staff :lol:

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
200.gif

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
UF: 23
LSU: 29

We drive late in the fourth with a chance to win the game. Mullen gets cute and EJ throws a pick in the endzone on 4th and 15 after two false start penalties. This is preceded by running two QB draws into the teeth of the LSU D and a wide receiver screen.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
A more appropriate thread would concentrate on picking the penalty yardage we rack up. Maybe broken out by o-line, d-line & secondary.

SGG

Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
UF: 23
LSU: 29

We drive late in the fourth with a chance to win the game. Mullen gets cute and EJ throws a pick in the endzone on 4th and 15 after two false start penalties. This is preceded by running two QB draws into the teeth of the LSU D and a wide receiver screen.
This is disturbingly specific

SGG

Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
A more appropriate thread would concentrate on picking the penalty yardage we rack up. Maybe broken out by o-line, d-line & secondary.
Why don’t you go first, sport :lol:

I’m gonna say 11 penalties for 95 yards.

An inexplicable targeting in there on a special teams play to give LSU a first down at a critical moment of the game for good measure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.