Corndwags Prediction Thread

CU-UF

Meh
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
This is exactly the "stab my eyes out" type of game, the "why do I try and support the coaching staff" type game. All their best players out, coming off a beat down from Kentucky no less, coach in a complete crap storm. And yet, we will go in there, struggle to move the ball, they will suddenly have a run game or some unknown tight end receiver will go all kyle pitts. Maybe we will lead briefly or it will be close the whole game and we will lose. I just want it to be over quickly.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I just want it to be over quickly.
7616252ddd06c8.gif

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I predict I'll be doing something else bc I don't really care much anymore. It's not muschamp ugly football, but it's still ugly and not enjoyable, even when we are winning.

The best game we played this year we lost. Think about that. Mullen sucks. End of story.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I had this as a L in the beginning. Nothing has changed.

LSU 31
UF 23

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
For some reason this post wasn’t as funny the second time.

Yeah poor reception where I was at. I guess that’s what happened. Driving through the state just to the north of me. Got off let kids go pee. Somewhere central. Fine people. Fine. Primo, really, is the word.

Place sucks. Good news is I’m like an hour away from being out of it.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Yeah poor reception where I was at. I guess that’s what happened. Driving through the state just to the north of me. Got off let kids go pee. Somewhere central. Fine people. Fine. Primo, really, is the word.

Place sucks. Good news is I’m like an hour away from being out of it.
Next time, if you're near Warner Robins, stop at Buc-ees. Place is a zoo, but the bathrooms are the cleanest on I-75. The brisket sandwich is not bad either.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
So, it doesnt always work out but UF and LSU, but both teams playing KY back to back in Lex tells us some things:

Namely LSUs offense scored about twice as many points as we did, and LSUs defense gave up about twice as many points as we did

I suspect it is a 20 something to 20 something game, with Mullinz usually losing road games agains talented teams, having no plan for redzone, and no having a clue how to deal with road noise costing us a score or two.

Im guessing 28- 16 Corndwags.

Fat Dwag makes Johnson look like a Heisman, as always.

Last edited:

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Hard to believe UF is 11.5 point favorites in red stick, when is the last time that's happened? Maybe going back to the days of Spurrier. I almost get the feeling that both fan bases would be ok with a loss, because it would be one step closer to a coaching change for each program. Although it seems like it's going to happen quicker at Lsu than here. I get the feeling that UF will win a close one, and we'll get to see Dorky Dan roam our sidelines a little while longer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator