Corral on IG live last night

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I speak a little rogeese. I think he said Corral is doing a great job recruiting for us.
My name is in there, and I don't know why. Perhaps he just throws Donkey in there to see if I'm paying attention.

The rest? Who knows.

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
He has the weirdest writing pattern I think I've ever seen.

It's like something that should be in Alice in Wonderland.

I'm almost certain that he writes in Swahili and then runs it through google translate to post.

It's the only explanation.

Rog..please please PLEASE come to a tailgate this year. I want to meet my favorite poster.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Of course, Carrol told him how Gainesville so much likes him. Told him we got a Donky that Hall's decommitt/commit would make his tail wag enough to become a burlesque act ... just put a pastie covering his azzhole -- damn that'd be a big pastie! Maybe Fathead has a wall pastie of Trask?

So, this central QB figure is, by "pin-point purpose recruiting" is being a better unsallaried unsullied recruiter than highly paid UF coaches. Am I seeing that UF's got a fired-up "game-plan" leader taking the helm with a senior H.S. year to still 'stack-'em with empowered initiatives that really fills recruits' heads with the reverberating in-head chant-spell that our place is fully "the place" to propel a team to ascend, UF.! Corral stresses that those recruits will be the national-mentioned stars who are making it work. That Gainesville is a soothing campus with no PC-activists fouling the fresh breezes, just enjoy.

Even elsewhere-committed ones are regaining their balance with some lean towards UF added to their brain. Surely a UK high-star, an Ole Miss rug-pulled-out star etc.etc. could now fill their heads with "sugar-plums at UF? Corall, plus all those high-star, high stir, heavy commits that followed Corral on their new "know-so" faith that UF is gonna steam roll into the future, which is will be their CFB joyful winning career. Corral plus, our double-decker ride of the finest WR collection puts Florida on the launching pad to national prominence.

UF needs a "corral-type" growling 5*-coveted defensive megaphone to, with zero NCAA restrictions, start sales-pitching as many 5* defensive brutes to come to the campus of solid-best academics, smartest girls to tutor them and to see CFB's top enabling greatnessl football facilities - even watching construction of superiorly advanced facilities that he (they) will
be using before he graduates.

All these Gators present & oncoming will stare at a space available waiting in their UF's glass trophy case.
Florida's time is clicking closer. Keep your watch. Here's to the inevitable rise of the true GatorNation.

I have to consider that Mac's calm, encouraging demeanor to players during the game & outside time, that is his coaching-style correcting players' miscues = Mac's natural self is smartly appreciated by players on roster and has filtered out to potential recruits & incoming commits that Florida is a wise and pleasant college to enjoy an education/football
lifestyle.

Hell we should sell recruits on the facts that in their relaxing off-season, they can watch & enjoy the winningest softball teams (girls), the winning contenders gymnasts (also girls) ... watching volleyball is great (nothing butt girls), championship track & field, watching their teammate Schwartz shred the sprints. Our CFB players get to release their intense pride in these areas and not in troublesome bar-lounges. (This fact should be included in our "sell brochure to recruits and to their parents.) It shows sports pride/accomplishment permeates UF youth. A newbie football player could socialize and talk to the most National Champion athletes of all NCAA colleges!! All this stuff should be in the recruiting brochures given to recruits' parents and to the recruit. UF, Stricklin, Mac & Boosters have to get crafty-wise and get filled with offers to refuse These CFB CEOs must now catch the crest of this jolting wave and ride into recruits' homes & brains. This is it, go for It.
{And for God's sake, devise several ways Spurrier can lecture (over Rex's QB ways, over QB spotting multiple WR-players,
QB footwork, etc. Go over film SOS has chosen to illustrate best QB habits, etc. And give the QBs a signed copy of his books.} Now that's an Ambassador showing "charity begins at home."

All of this should be the transfusion of new-blood to replace Mac's "holding-him-back" Zen. I've see all the statues of Buddha, and he stands for nothing ... and the sound of "one hand clapping" is a whoosh.
Somebody say "butt"? ;)

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
Of course, Carrol told him how Gainesville so much likes him. Told him we got a Donky that Hall's decommitt/commit would make his tail wag enough to become a burlesque act ... just put a pastie covering his azzhole -- damn that'd be a big pastie! Maybe Fathead has a wall pastie of Trask?

So, this central QB figure is, by "pin-point purpose recruiting" is being a better unsallaried unsullied recruiter than highly paid UF coaches. Am I seeing that UF's got a fired-up "game-plan" leader taking the helm with a senior H.S. year to still 'stack-'em with empowered initiatives that really fills recruits' heads with the reverberating in-head chant-spell that our place is fully "the place" to propel a team to ascend, UF.! Corral stresses that those recruits will be the national-mentioned stars who are making it work. That Gainesville is a soothing campus with no PC-activists fouling the fresh breezes, just enjoy.

Even elsewhere-committed ones are regaining their balance with some lean towards UF added to their brain. Surely a UK high-star, an Ole Miss rug-pulled-out star etc.etc. could now fill their heads with "sugar-plums at UF? Corall, plus all those high-star, high stir, heavy commits that followed Corral on their new "know-so" faith that UF is gonna steam roll into the future, which is will be their CFB joyful winning career. Corral plus, our double-decker ride of the finest WR collection puts Florida on the launching pad to national prominence.

UF needs a "corral-type" growling 5*-coveted defensive megaphone to, with zero NCAA restrictions, start sales-pitching as many 5* defensive brutes to come to the campus of solid-best academics, smartest girls to tutor them and to see CFB's top enabling greatnessl football facilities - even watching construction of superiorly advanced facilities that he (they) will
be using before he graduates.

All these Gators present & oncoming will stare at a space available waiting in their UF's glass trophy case.
Florida's time is clicking closer. Keep your watch. Here's to the inevitable rise of the true GatorNation.

I have to consider that Mac's calm, encouraging demeanor to players during the game & outside time, that is his coaching-style correcting players' miscues = Mac's natural self is smartly appreciated by players on roster and has filtered out to potential recruits & incoming commits that Florida is a wise and pleasant college to enjoy an education/football
lifestyle.

Hell we should sell recruits on the facts that in their relaxing off-season, they can watch & enjoy the winningest softball teams (girls), the winning contenders gymnasts (also girls) ... watching volleyball is great (nothing butt girls), championship track & field, watching their teammate Schwartz shred the sprints. Our CFB players get to release their intense pride in these areas and not in troublesome bar-lounges. (This fact should be included in our "sell brochure to recruits and to their parents.) It shows sports pride/accomplishment permeates UF youth. A newbie football player could socialize and talk to the most National Champion athletes of all NCAA colleges!! All this stuff should be in the recruiting brochures given to recruits' parents and to the recruit. UF, Stricklin, Mac & Boosters have to get crafty-wise and get filled with offers to refuse These CFB CEOs must now catch the crest of this jolting wave and ride into recruits' homes & brains. This is it, go for It.
{And for God's sake, devise several ways Spurrier can lecture (over Rex's QB ways, over QB spotting multiple WR-players,
QB footwork, etc. Go over film SOS has chosen to illustrate best QB habits, etc. And give the QBs a signed copy of his books.} Now that's an Ambassador showing "charity begins at home."

All of this should be the transfusion of new-blood to replace Mac's "holding-him-back" Zen. I've see all the statues of Buddha, and he stands for nothing ... and the sound of "one hand clapping" is a whoosh.
Wtf is this?? This is one of the most nonsensical, cluster Fs of a post. I don't dislike it. I think you said some positive things. I'm pretty sure I'm really good with reading comprehension but this post is just wow. Ok...

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Just an FYI for those who don't know already, Rog is a dentist who had some type of neurological event that prevents him from easily finding the correct words all the time. He knows what he wants to say but the words just don't flow out as he'd like.

Does that about sum it up, Rog?

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Just an FYI for those who don't know already, Rog is a dentist who had some type of neurological event that prevents him from easily finding the correct words all the time. He knows what he wants to say but the words just don't flow out as he'd like.

Does that about sum it up, Rog?

That's how I remember it as well. I believe he also said once that interacting with us here is a form of therapy and good for him. He has some good stories from his past as well. I recommend to everyone not to dismiss what he says off-hand; you might miss a gem or two.

Consequently, he was great in Men in Tights. A real scene thief.

Robin-Hood-Men-in-Tights-quotes-3.gif

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
I know exactly what Rog said. I did read it slowly and some of it twice. Pretty sure he got a great shot in at :law:
Is there a recruit named Hall?

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
Me.... I am keeping my fingers crossed until NSD 18. Much can happen between now and then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator