Could Kyle Trask have Joe Burrow-type jump in 2020?

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
No.

That being said, he could put up Burrow type numbers, but it won't matter with that lard ass piece of excrement running our defense and managing to lose one or two all by his fat **** self.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Please math wizard...explain it to us old guys without the benefit of Common Core.

Then again I went to Florida public schools and graduated from UF:dunno:

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018

Again, I went to Florida Public Schools and Graduated with a BS from UF...I must not be that skilled. Maybe you should take that up with them...And comprehension was something I used to excel at...I guess I forgot my prevagen... Or maybe it's COVID 19 (I'm at risk)....OHHHH that must be it.

So, please explain to us what it's all about?

NOTE: Common sense ain't that common...Starting with YOUR posts.

Y'all are never Mullins...All the time...kinda like DC. It get's old and tired.

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Again, I went to Florida Public Schools and Graduated with a BS from UF...I must not be that skilled. Maybe you should take that up with them...And comprehension was something I used to excell
it's okay. just tell everybody I triggered you again and used my skills to confuse you.

we're just glad you still alive. I heard Louisiana's next.

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018

it's okay. just tell everybody I triggered you again and used my skills to confuse you.

we're just glad you still alive. I heard Louisiana's next.

Triggered? You are the one that gets triggered. You are like the Dems with Trump when it comes to Mullen.

And Louisiana is HOT with COVID 19...you can sum it up in two words Mardi Gras. That said it ain't Kartina.

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
Trask did a helluva job especially with his debut-under-fire performance at Kentucky. Not as good a runner as Franks but MUCH better at head-work in the pocket. Better reads, throws a good catchable ball and thinks at game speed. Serviceable runner when it's there for him and can get short yardage because he's a 6'4" 240# horse.

But comparing him to Burrow is a joke. Whatever that new OC did for him - he was a totally different QB than the one we pounded the crap out of the year before in the Swamp. Reminded me of Fran Tarkenton years ago running all over the field buying time for the dagger.

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

You don't want to appear to be his lapdog as much as you are appearing in this thread. I knew exactly what he meant to communicate, but it was written wrongly. ...and even if we all understood, he left the door plenty open enough to allow the kind of blowback he's getting. That's the way this place is. He should know, he's helped make it that way.

...so you can rewrite it for him and formulate it the way he should have, but that doesn't mean he did. Never mind me though. Carry on.

:peabody:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator