Cowgirls and Dak; Coach Mac, Take Note

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
Even though Dak is playing out of necessity due to Romo's most recent bout of vaginal spasms, this is a prime example of why it's imperative to play the best player, regardless of age, race, looks, etc. This not only ensures that the best players are on the field (what a novel idea), but it also keeps those players uncomfortable knowing that the coach will sit their ass on the bench if they're not performing (another novel concept).

Either way, the only positive of the injuries that are blasting through the team right now is that it allows players that are hungrier and in some cases, better, to see the field.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You click-baited people into this thread by using "Cowgirls" in the title. Then, you don't even post a picture of even one of them.

That is blatant bait & switch.

I demand satisfaction. :shakehead:

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Zeke Elliot and a much improved defense are the main reasons they're winning, although Dak has done well. Speaking of, what are Law's thoughts on Dak being a successful NFL QB so far?

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
WehXw.St.117.JPG

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014
Dak has done well? Yeah, you might want to take a look at his QBR. I doubt seriously with a healthy Romo all season they'd be 8-1 or that Tony's QB rating would be that high. They would have lost last night and against the Eagles and probably the skins.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Dak has done well? Yeah, you might want to take a look at his QBR. I doubt seriously with a healthy Romo all season they'd be 8-1 or that Tony's QB rating would be that high. They would have lost last night and against the Eagles and probably the skins.
If Tebow still deserves a job because he went 8-8 five years ago, I think Dak has done pretty well.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Surprised how good he is doing as a rookie. He is really composed considering that and the system he came out of at Miss State.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
If Tebow still deserves a job because he went 8-8 five years ago, I think Dak has done pretty well.

If you're going to bash my boy...at least get it right :grin:

"with the play of Orton, which resulted in a 1–4 start, and the public outcry for Tebow to be moved to starter. On October 11, Tebow was named the starting quarterback beginning with the team's Week 7 game at the Miami Dolphinson October 23. Tebow compiled an 8–5 record (including the playoffs, with a six-game win streak from Weeks 9–14) since replacing Orton"

Kyng

Founding Member
The Freak
Lifetime Member
Jun 21, 2014
Founding Member
You will never convince me the the Cowboys wouldn't be 8-1, or maybe even 9-0 if Romo wasn't playing with this OL, and the surprise running game of Elliot.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
If you're going to bash my boy...at least get it right :grin:

"with the play of Orton, which resulted in a 1–4 start, and the public outcry for Tebow to be moved to starter. On October 11, Tebow was named the starting quarterback beginning with the team's Week 7 game at the Miami Dolphinson October 23. Tebow compiled an 8–5 record (including the playoffs, with a six-game win streak from Weeks 9–14) since replacing Orton"

His carreer record as a starter is 9-7,
1-2 in 2010
7-4 in 2011 regular season
1-1 in 2011 postseason

If you are going to correction someone about a record, have the correct record.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
His carreer record as a starter is 9-7,
1-2 in 2010
7-4 in 2011 regular season
1-1 in 2011 postseason

If you are going to correction someone about a record, have the correct record.

Sas was referring to "five years ago" which would have been the 2011 season.
If you're going to 'correction' someone who is trying to correct someone else please have the correct year.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Sas was referring to "five years ago" which would have been the 2011 season.
If you're going to 'correction' someone who is trying to correct someone else please have the correct year.

9-7 is his professional record from 5 years ago... unless he has started a game since 2011.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Good grief, people, you know the point I was making. Members here continue to point at Tebow's decent W/L record instead of everything else and say he should still be an NFL QB. Then Dak starts his career 9-1, and all the sudden it's only because of the defense and Zeke (which I actually think is mostly true). News flash: Tebow wouldn't have won jack without a stellar defense and Matt Prater bombing kicks from halfway across Colorado.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
2016 - 2011 = five years ago
2016 - 2010 = six years ago - a.k.a. not part of his premise.

You have successfully split the hair...congrats.

You mean you are splitting hairs. It's like saying Trent Dilfer was a winner because of his 11-1 in 2000, instead of looking at the whole data set.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.