Credit Card Fraud Update: Smith and Telfort Gone

chuckmcphail

Lifetime Member
Sep 21, 2016
There will be a few attempts at turd polishing the next few days but things get ugly on Saturday.
I hope not. I hope Franks takes control of that locker room and plays lights FN out!! I see Toney and Massey getting some touches more now than ever. I honestly hope MT gets some extra stickem on his hands this game as Michigan WILL be trying to strip the ball on every play.

gators4224

Apr 30, 2016
Do you want 4 and 5 star recruits or saints? Not many Tebow's out there.
i'm in agreement with you. What i'm saying is that we need to continue getting 4 and 5 stars but have some sort of system in place so that when they get here they don't mess up to begin with. That way we don't have to miss seemingly half our roster to suspension. Bama, FSU and Michigan get 4 and 5 stars too but they don't seem to have this problem. What are they doing different? Do they have better steps in place to prevent stuff like this? Idk

Sundaysunday

Jul 27, 2014
i'm in agreement with you. What i'm saying is that we need to continue getting 4 and 5 stars but have some sort of system in place so that when they get here they don't mess up to begin with. That way we don't have to miss seemingly half our roster to suspension. Bama, FSU and Michigan get 4 and 5 stars too but they don't seem to have this problem. What are they doing different? Do they have better steps in place to prevent stuff like this? Idk

I have often wondered the same.

OllieGator

Founding Member
Member....huh, huh, huh
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Butters - "We're not afraid to make a decision and we're not afraid to hide anything"

Doh

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
There will be a few attempts at turd polishing the next few days but things get ugly on Saturday.
I have to say that I've tried time and time again this offseason to justify why we will be a top level competitive(Top 10) team.....Everytime I almost get there I have visions of a 116th ranked offense without any real talent at QB and a miserable OC that our HC can't overcome....Things like this just make it harder and harder to even come to this section of the forum(sport/football).... Here's hoping I'm wrong but pretty sure this will be 2014 all over again minus a coach firing.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I have to say that I've tried time and time again this offseason to justify why we will be a top level competitive(Top 10) team.....Everytime I almost get there I have visions of a 116th ranked offense without any real talent at QB and a miserable OC that our HC can't overcome....Things like this just make it harder and harder to even come to this section of the forum(sport/football).... Here's hoping I'm wrong but pretty sure this will be 2014 all over again minus a coach firing.
2013. This sets up perfectly for 2013. Disastrous season followed by Turd Polishers claiming it was just bad luck and/or we have to keep him to land Will Grier/Corral.

Last edited:

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
So any bets on how deep this **** runs?
Not from me....As far as Scarlett goes, I'm not real concerned about losing a RB....Hell we could end up finding out that one of the freshmen is actually better. What concerns me more is that we have a coach who can't put a cap on this sh!t nor find a QB.....OR fire a useless OC and other Asst. coaches.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Not from me....As far as Scarlett goes, I'm not real concerned about losing a RB....Hell we could end up finding out that one of the freshmen is actually better. What concerns me more is that we have a coach who can't put a cap on this sh!t nor find a QB.....OR fire a useless OC and other Asst. coaches.
I agree. Scarlett isn't that good. Never has been. Can't block. He is a mediocre SEC starting RB, nothing more.

6 td's last year. We hoped for more this year but it was far from a given.

I think he is done.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.