Cronk no longer on team

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
We need to go with a RB - Hopefully that freshman can step up and take the job if Scarlett cant correct his blocking issues.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
It's too bad, I had a particular liking for Cronk... been a long time since having a descent back that can catch out of the backfield and bring a bit of a load after the catch.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Well... With Thompson out we are suddenly very thin at RB. Amazing how we can go from so deep to razor thin overnight....only UF, I swear...:headslap:

Hopefully Thompson will lay off the weed and can get back into the coaches good graces...

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Without an O-Line doesn't matter who runs the ball.. Lawgator98

KronoGator

Aug 28, 2014
Not everyone gets to play, despite UF trying to play everyone, this was always going to happen.

gators4224

Apr 30, 2016
That's really disappointing. He provided quality depth, and wasn't bad at all. I don't get how he's just not on the team anymore halfway through the season... Did he quit??

Part of building championship level teams are to have good starters, but also capable backups who can hold their own.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
That's really disappointing. He provided quality depth, and wasn't bad at all. I don't get how he's just not on the team anymore halfway through the season... Did he quit??

Part of building championship level teams are to have good starters, but also capable backups who can hold their own.

It sure sounds like he quit.

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
He's prob looking at the rb situation and how a true freshman has passed him on depth chart and is looking at his transfer options

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Perine does both and better.

Yeah, it wasn't so much of any indictment on Perine (which I consider a good pile mover with his lean/leg driving and maybe Scarlett a bit more slashy/to the house type) but more Cronk with his blocking and potential to spell the other two consistently. I might be older but I loved the running days from way back when we had the 3-headed monster in Lorenzo Hampton, Neal Anderson and John L Williams... of course this O-line we have at this point is no Great Wall of Florida (Crawford Ker, Lomas Brown, Billy Hinson, Phil Bromley, Jeff Zimmerman and Scott Trimble). But I concur that now 6 games in, Lamical is probably our most talented/sky's the limit RB. No doubt why Alabama had him on their radar and great Mac reeled him in.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Wait, are we talking about Perine the guy who committed to us when he was only a 3*? But, 3* aren't what we want, they suck and don't pan out. Someone better tell him, and Cronk, that the wrong RB is performing better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator