crosscreekcooter passes to the other side - RIP my friend

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I have now decided that Cooter knew what the hell was going to happen and he just could not be a part of this shytshow anymore!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
7610593a433ced.jpeg

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
It is indeed. I recently recollected that I bought him a model of a Jap Zero for his 11th birthday. After we put it together, we drilled a hole in the wing-tip, tied a string to it (the original U-control), stuck a lump of modeling clay on the nose for stability, and promptly sprayed lighter fluid on it and set it on fire. Then, Chuck decided to crash it into the side of his parent's house, as the grand finale of a brief but glorious career as a Kamikaze pilot. The guy was a real hoot to pal around with, from the get-go.

Bump.

I miss the old bastard.

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
But try to remember that a good man can never die. You will see your brother many times again-in the streets, at home, in all the places of the town. The person of a man may go, but the best part of him stays. It stays forever.

~ William Saroyan

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
This Bump is really apropos as I put some of Cooters Datil pepper relish on an omelette I ate this morning. That’s the kind of guy Cooter was, I mentioned in passing that I liked pepper/hot sauce and he goes out of his way to mail me some of his homemade datil pepper sauce.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
This Bump is really apropos as I put some of Cooters Datil pepper relish on an omelette I ate this morning. That’s the kind of guy Cooter was, I mentioned in passing that I liked pepper/hot sauce and he goes out of his way to mail me some of his homemade datil pepper sauce.
Dude was salt of the earth. I still think about him every time I click on the lounge.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
"They say you die twice. Once when you stop breathing and the second, a bit later on, when somebody mentions your name for the last time.'

Cooter will still be with us for awhile...

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
Old Chucky crosses my mind on a pretty regular basis these days. As a man gets older, the people and events that serve to mold his own character and outlook often come back unbidden, for good or ill. The memories of our friendship are still a unique and highly positive influence on me to this day. I just wish to heaven that I had known he was the CCC of GC fame. I truly regret missing the opportunity to reconnect with one of the best, most interesting friends anyone could hope to have. Chuck was a truly special guy. RIP old pal.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Old Chucky crosses my mind on a pretty regular basis these days. As a man gets older, the people and events that serve to mold his own character and outlook often come back unbidden, for good or ill. The memories of our friendship are still a unique and highly positive influence on me to this day. I just wish to heaven that I had known he was the CCC of GC fame. I truly regret missing the opportunity to reconnect with one of the best, most interesting friends anyone could hope to have. Chuck was a truly special guy. RIP old pal.
He's been watching you masturbate.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Oh…. You actually consumed that? You should have read what he said was the secret ingredient.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Oh…. You actually consumed that? You should have read what he said was the secret ingredient.

Love.

The secret ingredient was love.

Also, your mom had some extra love dribbling down her leg last night. Sorry 'bout that.

Alex.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator