Crybaby jhbyrd rips Gatorchatter on Swamp Gas

Status
Not open for further replies.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Yeah, he’s just really butthurt. What does he expect...we’re not allowed to express our opinions on the coaching hire? After the 2 previous diasters of Muschamp and Mac, how could he not think many of us would take a “prove it to me” stance on Mullen? And after the KY fiasco, why would anybody be surprised by negativity? We looked like a Pop Warner team coached by a drunk/stoned high school kid in that game. Bottom line is we’ve looked much better since KY and most, if not all, of us are much happier with what we see and our griping has gone down accordingly. But we also need to keep moving in the right direction and win more ballgames, FSU and UGA in particular. If we don’t and the team regresses then the biatching returns...and that’s okay. We’ve been through a lot the past 8 years so it’s normal to expect people to be jaded and not completely convinced on the turnaround just because we’ve won a few games in a row.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
True that. I finally joined here after many years of lurking fully expecting to get my chit pushed back in regularly. I haven’t been disappointed. Mean Girls indeed Professor Pvssy.
You have 1,450 posts and 1,450 likes. Now that's balance.

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
My favorite:

I think this guy could be Donkey's new drinking buddy.

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
I thought Mullen took more chit that he deserved from a host of posters in here not just Donk. It bothered me seeing a Coach that has yet to coach his first game get slammed before he ever stepped on the sideline.

The good news is for the time being Mullen has quieted the na-sayers down to a tolerable level, he has more and more people coming over from the dark side, just keep those wins coming Coach, thats how to shut them up, not jumping over to some limp dic#, goodie two shoes, fu^Ktard post site that tells you what you can or can't say, hell thats just un-American!

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I thought Mullen took more chit that he deserved from a host of posters in here not just Donk. It bothered me seeing a Coach that has yet to coach his first game get slammed before he ever stepped on the sideline.

The good news is for the time being Mullen has quieted the na-sayers down to a tolerable level, he has more and more people coming over from the dark side, just keep those wins coming Coach, thats how to shut them up, not jumping over to some limp dic#, goodie two shoes, fu^Ktard post site that tells you what you can or can't say, hell thats just un-American!

Is 1/2 a "like" possible?

deuce

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Wow, coach is over there (our very own coach9) spreading all kinds of lies, like I followed him around the internet and begged him to come back. Get bent, coach.

And coach, you seem to leave out that you were the biggest Muschamp nutswinger in the Gator Nation. In other words, we were RIGHT.

Coach9's BF says he's not just bent, he's broken...

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
No, I've given US a 9 pager. Great entertainment in this thread.

I don't care about byrd. Trust me when I tell you they don't like him over there, either.

Hey man, I get this whole Fuhrer joke, but when did you become a real nazi? :lol:

"When a group stopped posting on Too Hot, I told someone that the group would end up there. Most of them could not be civil on Too Hot. Sure enough, they showed up and started a negative thread about Mods here. And, the Fueher posted a thread explaining his site and his views on the racial purity of national cultures."

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
Hey man, I get this whole Fuhrer joke, but when did you become a real nazi? :lol:

"When a group stopped posting on Too Hot, I told someone that the group would end up there. Most of them could not be civil on Too Hot. Sure enough, they showed up and started a negative thread about Mods here. And, the Fueher posted a thread explaining his site and his views on the racial purity of national cultures."

SILENCE! Or be labeled a traitor to the Fatherland. :spank:

deuce

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm happy to be predictable in this way.

There sure is a lot of "we're tolerant and we let people vent and you can criticize the program and the coaches and the players" around here. ...and yet there is a culture here that posters have to stay within or they'll get ridiculed pretty hard.

Again, I think it's weak to run over there and post like he did. He's not even that memorable to me.

Still, like stephenPE says, this is your place and you can shape it like you want. ...and I'd rather have freedom with a few on my ignore list and hecklers when I don't conform to the culture than restrictions on what I (and others) can say.

:stars:

Balls, get some....... LOL

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
SILENCE! Or be labeled a traitor to the Fatherland. :spank:

Look, I've already been called a "mean girl" today and that has just about crushed me. Please, if you have any decency at all, don't pile on any more. I don't think I can take it.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member

I have no idea what they are talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator