Status
Not open for further replies.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Hey man, I get this whole Fuhrer joke, but when did you become a real nazi? :lol:

"When a group stopped posting on Too Hot, I told someone that the group would end up there. Most of them could not be civil on Too Hot. Sure enough, they showed up and started a negative thread about Mods here. And, the Fueher posted a thread explaining his site and his views on the racial purity of national cultures."
:harvey2:

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Ox, make a mean girl emoticon dammit
Take your pick....

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

mean-girl-gif.gif

We can even have one for the pie in the sky sunshiners....

giphy.gif

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Best thread in months!

Thanks to our narcissistic, ass clown, dictator leader!

All hail OX !!!!! :oxbow:

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018

He’s got a touch of the internet message board moderator ego.

Told you so. The only reason @Tilly Flanders came over here was to do whatever he could to help out his "home." (By the way, if you use the word "home" to describe an internet message board, you're a loser.) He made a few posts here and then scurried back "home" :rolleyes: to announce that in his esteemed estimation, That Other Site is better. As if that wasn't already a foregone conclusion for a dweeb who sunshine-pumped his way to a moderator role over there.

Being a regular on an internet message board requires a suspension of disbelief that can be hard to maintain at times. You have to overlook the fact that most message board regulars are dweeby dipsh*ts who couldn't get laid in a monkey whorehouse with a bag of bananas. But on That Other Site, thanks to careful curating by their control-freak admins and moderators, it's not just a majority. It's 110% nimrods, no exceptions.

Meanwhile the funny thing about tweetybyrd's meltdown thread is that there doesn't seem to be any particular impetus for it. What set him off, exactly?

As near as I can tell, he's very upset about the fact that the Gators are winning and nobody's badmouthing Mullen at present. I guess that deprives him of an outlet for his negativity. Because that's the ironic truth about so-called "sunshine pumpers" on sports team message boards. They are actually bitter, negative people at heart, who think they're being positive by lashing out at anyone who's the least bit critical of the team.

A truly positive fan would say favorable things about the team, and leave it at that. But if you're b*tching and whining about posters who are supposedly being too negative, then you're nothing more than a complainer yourself. You're just venting your negativity at the fans instead of the team, that's all.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Told you so. The only reason @Tilly Flanders came over here was to do whatever he could to help out his "home." (By the way, if you use the word "home" to describe an internet message board, you're a loser.) He made a few posts here and then scurried back "home" :rolleyes: to announce that in his esteemed estimation, That Other Site is better. As if that wasn't already a foregone conclusion for a dweeb who sunshine-pumped his way to a moderator role over there.

Being a regular on an internet message board requires a suspension of disbelief that can be hard to maintain at times. You have to overlook the fact that most message board regulars are dweeby dipsh*ts who couldn't get laid in a monkey whorehouse with a bag of bananas. But on That Other Site, thanks to careful curating by their control-freak admins and moderators, it's not just a majority. It's 110% nimrods, no exceptions.

Meanwhile the funny thing about tweetybyrd's meltdown thread is that there doesn't seem to be any particular impetus for it. What set him off, exactly?

As near as I can tell, he's very upset about the fact that the Gators are winning and nobody's badmouthing Mullen at present. I guess that deprives him of an outlet for his negativity. Because that's the ironic truth about so-called "sunshine pumpers" on sports team message boards. They are actually bitter, negative people at heart, who think they're being positive by lashing out at anyone who's the least bit critical of the team.

A truly positive fan would say favorable things about the team, and leave it at that. But if you're b*tching and whining about posters who are supposedly being too negative, then you're nothing more than a complainer yourself. You're just venting your negativity at the fans instead of the team, that's all.

That cuts deep, man.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
I'm lifetime banned on swampgas or I'd post a reply over there.
byrd was the most annoying poster we've ever had and we've a few. The guy would argue about anything which made it fun to troll him but I think the guy is a little on the spectrum.. Nobody can be that focused on a subject when everyone is shouting him down without being a little autistic. After Mullen won a few games he toned it down and tried to fit in but it was too late.

I'm part of the lifetime banningship that they give out like candy over there as well

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
I'd just call the guy an azzzzhole. Gaping, even.
I hate that site. They ban you for anything that makes them feel good. Criticizing a walk on for anything, saying Billy needs to coach better, saying "****" 1 time (cause they are too cheap to use a filter for that lmao), I mean if you fart out a play call that's different then what the coach calls you even get banned

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
I was over there briefly before Someone messaged me about this place, then I never looked back. It may surprise you but I was perceived as overly negative over there in my few posts. Not sure if I ever got banned.

I found their greatest crime was they were just so boringly tedious.

I don’t miss jbyrd at all. After you laugh at his ridiculous homerism the 10th time or so you realize there’s nothing more to him, and he wouldn’t know a joke if it bit him on the mangina.

But hey, you know what they say, there’s no such thing as bad press, so l guess he finally did something right.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Someone named Gatorchip just registered, and we were chatting in The Box. I asked him how he heard about us, and this was his response:

I searched for this forum after some guy complained at swampgas. was looking for something different.

:dance:

Euro, this is another reason to start a thread like this. They always bring in new members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.