Crybaby jhbyrd rips Gatorchatter on Swamp Gas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tilly

The bad kid from across the tracks.
Aug 27, 2018
Awwww I called his bluff and now you gave him an excuse not to post screenshots of our PM exchanges in which he was sympathetic to my complaints about the bush-league moderating over there. Gator Country Mods < ACC Refs circa 2003 FSU @ UF.
You called my bluff tough guy? I did not say I would post them. I said I have them.
I wont post them publicly but I can PM some to whomever wants them.

You are still a member there. Go to our conversation started on May 7th....and then quote all the whining you did for 3 freaking...long...whiny....petty....whiny days. Screenshot where I told you to stop calling out mods.

You dont have the balls because you know it will look silly to complain about the "over moderation" there...all while always complaining to mods. Dude it was 3 days of long whiny complaining.

You know it will look dumb of you to publicly rip mods but then whine when they bit back.

If I was such a bad mod....why do I have so many freaking PMs from you asking for my help?

I don't care if the folks here believe me. You know the truth. (and as I am finding out...so do some who came here with you who find your reactiions here silly) You are still a member in good standing there. Log in and post your own PMs right here.

Go to April 18th. You publicly called out a mod again....the post was deleted....here came the pages of whiny PMs again.

i was always very nice and fair to you. Find me one PM where I was not.

....whine...whine...whine.
PMs are private so I will never post them in public...but you know the truth.

Start here:
Aptil 18th
May 7-9
Aug 7-10

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
You called my bluff tough guy? I did not say I would post them. I said I have them.
I wont post them publicly but I can PM some to whomever wants them.

You are still a member there. Go to our conversation started on May 7th....and then quote all the whining you did for 3 freaking...long...whiny....petty....whiny days. Screenshot where I told you to stop calling out mods.

You dont have the balls because you know it will look silly to complain about the "over moderation" there...all while always complaining to mods. Dude it was 3 days of long whiny complaining.

You know it will look dumb of you to publicly rip mods but then whine when they bit back.

If I was such a bad mod....why do I have so many freaking PMs from you asking for my help?

I don't care if the folks here believe me. You know the truth. (and as I am finding out...so do some who came here with you who find your reactiions here silly) You are still a member in good standing there. Log in and post your own PMs right here.

Go to April 18th. You publicly called out a mod again....the post was deleted....here came the pages of whiny PMs again.

i was always very nice and fair to you. Find me one PM where I was not.

....whine...whine...whine.
PMs are private so I will never post them in public...but you know the truth.

Start here:
Aptil 18th
May 7-9
Aug 7-10
AGAIN: I wasn't complaining to "the mods," I was complaining to you in particular, because you expressed sympathy and agreement with my disgust with the chronic unfairness and pettiness of the other moderators, correct?

Tilly

Aug 27, 2018
AGAIN: I wasn't complaining to "the mods," I was complaining to you in particular, because you expressed sympathy and agreement with my disgust with the chronic unfairness and pettiness of the other moderators, correct?
No. You did it because we always got along. Heck we both were even Dolphins fans. We both were Hillary haters...and until you came here we never butted heads.

If I was sympathetic to your complaints...which I try to be to everyone....why are you coming here and crapping on me?

Face it dude. You are acting like a first class hole. and I think deep down you dont feel I deserve it.

I have been nothing bit respectful to you...ever. I have been nothing but respectful to Ox and the folks here.

I simply dont get it.

...and to clarify. I would never post the screenshots here. I respect the process too much for that. I was simply saying I have them...and you know I do.

I really have no interest in making a full out of you in public.

Not my style and I shouldnt have stooped.

Tilly

Aug 27, 2018
It was more your posting style than your name. :dunno:
ooooh...good one.
On that note I assume you are 14 and live in your moms basement...while posting on a modded out Comm64...I mean, based on your posting style and all.

Hey...I kinda like this more open speech thing.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
ooooh...good one.
On that note I assume you are 14 and live in your moms basement...while posting on a modded out Comm64...I mean, based on your posting style and all.

Hey...I kinda like this more open speech thing.

I'd have a retort but I'm not the kind of guy that picks on a girl.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Good Lord.......... Teenagers :facepalm:

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
LMAO!

"Okily-dokily Gatorinos, I will heed your advice and stop my pissing match with @G. Gordon Gator.
So let's see now...
who can I start a pissing match with next?
Ohhh, hi diddly ho, @ThreatMatrix!"

SomeYellowDutchshepherddog-max-1mb.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.